Sunday Quest Night Feedback

HOST_Crash

Hi everyone!

I wanted to post a quick thread asking for feedback about my weekly quest night events. My goal is to make quest night a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. So I would like to get a better idea of everyone's thoughts now that I have had a few different types of quests events.

To avoid confusion, these are the 90 minute events that have two quests available to play during the time periods of 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM on Sunday nights.

Below is my questionnaire:

What types of things would do you like seeing in quests?

What types of things would you suggest I avoid putting on quests?

How do you feel about quest difficulty?

What types of mini games and/or scores do you think work/don't work?

How do you feel about quest lengths with/without mini games?

Do you feel you have enough time to complete both quests on one character during the time frame?

How do you feel about each set of dueling quests repeating once? Too much? Too little?

Any other additional comments are welcome as well. Thank you so much for your time!

PS: We are aware of the bug issues, we are working on making your questing experience as bug free as we can. Any quest issues you encounter you are welcome to use the Call For Help and we will try and assist you as quick as we can. We just request you indicate which quest you are doing and task you need assistance with.

Wonder

Incorporation of more mini-games, needing a specific magic that won't be put on sale for the duration of the quest, more trivia questions.

So many repetitive "collect items" tasks.. imo that gets rly tiresome rly fast

I think one of the two should be significantly more difficult. That way it makes one of the prizes rarer and boosts trading a bit.

I think one of the quests should be harder. 40k+ jungle cruise, 5k+ fireworks remix, 250 pirates etc

I think lengths are fine..

Do you feel you have enough time to complete both quests on one character during the time frame?
Yes

How do you feel about each set of dueling quests repeating once? Too much? Too little?
Repeating once is fine, gives everyone a chance to attempt them.

:twist: But, overall they've been the most refreshing host events we've had in a long time.

Truthfully I think your quests have been great so keep up the good work! Love how you incorporate mini games (and occasionally one without for players who may not be too good at them). And I like how you don't have to be like a Disney know it all to do these quests. Most of the questions aren't crazy hard cause that isn't as fun to me...

Stupid ridiculous hard questions lol like it loses its fun if I have to google every answer lol I don't feel putting specific magics (except the regular diving, driving, space) is really fair because I'm not a big magic person so I don't just have a bunch of random magics (even though I have money to buy them; some people don't). I remember they did one where you needed fireworks magic and everyone was upset because no one had any and the few who did basically got to jack up prices. But I do think the everyone magics (driving, diving, space) is good because then not a lot of clones have those magics.

So far I feel they've been great! Perfect medium!

I would ask for no fireworks but that's because I'm horrible at it (and there's few who are great at it lol) but I do feel it should be a rather reachable number since it is a time crunch I don't want to spend half of it just trying to do one mini game and it's not really fair that I can't get it just because I'm not as good at fireworks... (and I don't have a mouse on my laptop so literally I'm awful at fireworks lol but it is touch screen so I try)

I feel they're not too long that I can get through both of them before time is up, even if I have to restart one/both and still have time to finish.

Yes I usually have time to do them both and even if I dc and have to restart I still have time to finish!

I do like that you don't just do the quests once (like I worked Sunday and missed the quest) I still have a chance at getting the items!

Last edited:
I am really enjoying them as they are and I wouldn't change a thing, (although coming across a mini-game requirement can make me shudder).

While we are having server issues I would suggest no mini-games.

They are fine as they are :)

Since everyone will have difficulty with at least one of the mini-games I can't really say, although I personally think it is better to have the games for 1 or 2 people so that counts out POTC (so you don't have to rely on others/or wait for others to join to "help" you through). So far the scores required have been just right. Not too hard and not too easy (thanks!).

They have been fine as they are.

Yes.

Perfect. It let's everyone have a chance just in case they have to work or have family time, although it might be nice to have a slightly earlier time some weeks.

Any other additional comments are welcome as well. Thank you so much for your time!
Would it be possible to have at least one of the repeats at an earlier time so some of us don't have to wait up so late for it to start? I am only talking an hour earlier for instance (I know you are volunteers and I do appreciate your time to do these but if I don't ask then I will never get ;) ).

In short - I think you have them just right which makes them very enjoyable to do. Many thanks for all your hard work :)

What types of things would do you like seeing in quests? Trivia definitely, especially questions when i learn new facts about a certain film which i didn't already know, also the use of rooms which are rarely visited is also cool because it attracts people to them public rooms.

What types of things would you suggest I avoid putting on quests? i think due to crashing & having to re-start the quest when you get logged out mini games should be avoided, or a system where you can carry on from where you left of after re-logging in after 5 mins (like the event queues)

How do you feel about quest difficulty? pretty easy nothing hard about them.

What types of mini games and/or scores do you think work/don't work? perhaps 1 round of JC works, the 30 ghosts in HM is also easy.. id love to see more POTC involved in quests since its a popular game and most played i wouldn't mind having to do this game as part of the quests.

How do you feel about quest lengths with/without mini games? Pretty good because most quests without mini games are 40-50 tasks.

Do you feel you have enough time to complete both quests on one character during the time frame? it depends how busy the queues are, if you have an hour both quests are easy to do in 30 mins each its just the Queues to enter the room may be time consuming, perhaps have two rooms 'quest 1' 'quest 2'

How do you feel about each set of dueling quests repeating once? Too much? Too little? i miss some quests so i'd love the quest repeated at least twice, this also avoids clones from bulking a quest item to sell for a high price..

overall i think the only issue with quests is the crashing & having to restart the quest, i believe i had to re-start the halloween quest 4 times finishing it on my 4th try

Ran into a glitch with Jungle Cruise game. I tried relogging, clearing cache, but the game kept freezing. Many thanks to VMK Staff for quick response to my issue so that I was able to complete the quest. Also, I really enjoy Crash's quests.

HOST_Crash

@GHOST_Crash Any particular reason the quests today are awarding the other quests prizes? As in the Oswald quest is awarding the lonesome ghost and vice versa.
When the quests repeat I always flip the prizes so those who are unable to do the mini game in the quest that requires it can obtain the prize from the quest without the mini game the following week.