Tattoos

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
I want some tattoos in the future, but I'm not 100 percent sure what.
Ideas so far include: an all-seeing eye enclosed in a triangle, a plain triangle, a coyote skull surrounded by begonias and magnolias, something relating to aliens/UFOs.

i have a tattoo on the inside of my right elbow below the crease that says "here be dragons" and basically it's the english translation of the latin from old maps where they'd put dragons on sea serpents for places that have yet to be explored and it's come to mean something more personal to me that i don't like talking about haha

as for ones i want, theres a list. i want a rose on my left thigh because they're freaking beautiful and it's my middle name, and i really just want a tattoo cause it's pretty, also it'd balance out the other thigh tattoo i want which is the walt disney world castle in like a portrait with tinkerbell somewhere on my right thigh, i wanna possibly get a small dragon somewhere for my cousin who passed away at 16 cause he loved dragons, a tardis on the outside of my right ankle, an owl on the outside of my left ankle, and "we throw stones though we live in glass houses" written out by alex gaskarth on my side. theres also a few ideas i have that i need to kind of put into fruition. basically, i want a lot of tattoos. but i don't really wanna be covered. the struggle tho.

I will be getting my tattoo in June when I return from Spain!

Mumford lyrics, on the inner side of my right foot.

"Keep the earth below my feet"

Basically reminding me to stay grounded, and remember what's important. The song is all about remembering to serve and learn throughout your life, two things that I'm incredibly passionate about. Plus, Mumford has put on two of the best live shows I've ever experienced.

my as well get married, bc matching tattoos look stupid otherwise.
im already married
sorry

also related to the tattoos, im probs going to get like a bioshock tattoo or somethin idk

Kay

i don't know
i sadly do not have any yet.
i want a tattoo of black birds, and possibly a jellyfish on my foot whos arms wrap around, idk i really love jellyfish tats.
i also want some words, but i'm unclear of what.