Tety's Clothing, Magic & Pin Shop ♡ [updated 03/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
oh cool! Would u do 10k for two?
You can't combine them so there's really no point in buying more than one unless you wanna resell. There's no "cooldown" period in between using it though so you can just spam the button and it'll stay on for as long as you spam it. Sorry though, they were in the shop for 5k each and I wanna make a bit off profit off them tbh haha.

You can't combine them so there's really no point in buying more than one unless you wanna resell. There's no "cooldown" period in between using it though so you can just spam the button and it'll stay on for as long as you spam it. Sorry though, they were in the shop for 5k each and I wanna make a bit off profit off them tbh haha.
I was going to get one for my sister, but she probably wouldn't want one now that I think about it :D would you do 6k?

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
I'd just like one actually :) 6k?
Sorry tbh I don’t really wanna go below 7 for one bc they were going for 11-15k before and then were a one day re-release so the value on them will only be going up. I bought one for 12k right before the re-release LOL :(

Sorry tbh I don’t really wanna go below 7 for one bc they were going for 11-15k before and then were a one day re-release so the value on them will only be going up. I bought one for 12k right before the re-release LOL :(
Hmm... could you hold one for me? I'll pay 7k soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.