THANKS FOR COMING TO MY CRATE PARTY!

minchy

Hey guys!

I just wanted to take a few seconds to thank everyone who came out to the crate opening party tonight! I really appreciate everyone's support and excitement over the past week of getting 1000 crates! There was a full house tonight - about 50 people came and went! I'd call that a success! Thanks for making the party so fun and unforgettable! :)

Congratulations to all of the winners of the giveaways tonight <3 I hope you all got something worthwhile from your crates!! Out of all the chaos and excitement, I was able to only get 1 picture... so if any of you guys have picture or videos of the event, please link them to me! :) The only picture I took is linked below! I really hope everyone had so much fun!

I thought it was so interesting to be on the host side of events... I can see how much effort and patience it takes to make an event run smoothly. I truly have a newfound respect for all the the MyVMK Staff who volunteer their time and energy into this game. Staff, if you're reading this... hats off to you!

https://imgur.com/a/sk0Tl

Cheers!!

P.S. One person left/disconnected before I could give them their crates! His name is "OswaldTheLuckyRabbit," and if anyone is friends with both him and me, PLEASE let me know ASAP when he is on so I can give him his crates! (or tag him in this thread!)

P.S.S. I'm so sorry to those who didn't get in who were waiting in the queue! Also I am sorry that it took so long to get through all the giveaways/crates. I have literally NO host experience. I learned a lot from it (having a backdoor, having less furniture so there would be less lag, being a little more respectful of everyone's time) and I hope to do something like this (but 1000x better ;)) in the future! If anyone has any more suggestions... please, let me know!

Last edited: