Thanks for the Love <3

Hi forum/myvmk friends!
I just wanted to make a post and say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to this community. You have all been so kind and I am really thankful that I found MyVMK and was able to play the game again. I had a nice experience online today that I wanted to share...

Today when I was driving home from work, I rear ended another car and was completely shaken about it. No one got hurt and by some kind of magic, there was zero damage done to my car or the car I tapped. But I was still so upset by it because it could have been a lot worse. I got really angry with myself for letting it happen and was in a terrible mood.

Pretty soon after, I got home and got on MyVMK to try to distract myself. I went into a clam room and saw one of my friends. When she asked me how I was, this time I decided not to say the usual "good how about you?" and instead I told her what had happened to me earlier. Immediately, she showed concern, but then everyone else in the room joined in and asked me if I was okay. So many people told me that they had also had car accidents before and they shared their own stories. They talked me through the whole thing to make sure I was okay not just physically but also mentally... In that moment, I felt really cared for and not alone. It was nice to know that people were there for me and wanted to make sure I was doing alright. We really are one big community that looks out for each other. And today made that even more clear to me.

I never used to be friends with people on the old VMK like I am today. I think a lot of the reason is because I was younger and played the game for different reasons, but now I really feel that sense of friendship and caring and I absolutely love it. So thank you MyVMKers! I know I'm being a major cornball right now but I have met such lovely, kind people and I just had to share. It means a lot to me.
Take care, dears <3

Emma

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Yeah, this place is awesome, and if you think that the community sucks then it must be your own fault, because I've never been as close to people on the internet then I have been with everyone here.