The 75th Hunger Games!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Welcome, Citizens of Panem, to the 75TH annual Hunger Games!

I am Coco, the head GameMaker, here to introduce and explain how it all works.

Let me show you our first room-

This is the Training Center/Boarding arena, where our citizens gather for the Reaping. Six tributes are randomly selected and enter through the blue gate- where they then teleport into the waiting area.
After six tributes are chosen, the blue gate closes and the remaining crowd enters through the space mountain teleporter. This leads into the arena.

When I open the purple gate, the tributes take up their positions next to a ride start.
This is when I leave through the second teleporter nearest the purple gate.
After I have teleported, the tributes are to wait ten seconds before entering the arena. They ride the space mountain ride and teleport in the tron transporters.

This is our Hunger Games Arena, where the tributes are teleported to. (it looks super cool, which is why the spectators are the first to enter.)
The outer ledge of the arena is where the spectators sit and watch the games.
Between the spectators and the tributes lies an invisible force field, (glass wall), which retrains them from entering the arena.

Here's how the games work:
There are six colors, one to represent each district.

Purple is District 1.
Orange is District 2.
Pink is District 3.
Blue is District 4.
Black is District 5.
Red is District 6.

When a district's number is rolled on my spinner, they choose one of the opposing districts to take a block from.
If the tribute is unresponsive during their turn, they automatically lose a block.
Each Tribute is allowed to make alliances.
If it is a Quarter Quell, I will announce it at the start of our game.
There are many twists and turns during a Quarter Quell, but it is rare to have one.
Sponsors often sit with spectators and watch the games. if they are impressed, they will let me know in trade who they would like to help out (add a block to).

When a tribute is eliminated, everyone will be alerted.
The last Tribute standing wins, and earns a prize, along with their lives.

Happy Hunger Games, my friends! May the odds be ever in your favor. (:

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
Me being a Hunger Games Addict, I recommend you would do #s before the 74th Hunger Games, also if you do 25th, 50th, or 75th Hunger Games they have a special twist to the Hunger Games, so for example you know how in Catching Fire of the 75th Hunger Games the special twist was to make the victors enter instead of the usual, this special twist was made to kill Katniss. Also, the 50th Hunger Games was double the tributes as a special twist so 48 tributes. Haymitch won that one (the mentor for Katniss and Peeta) so if you are going to do a special twist I rather you do the 25th Quater Quell since I don't think Suzanne Collins mentioned what happened during that time. Also if you did anything further than the 75th... There were no more Hunger Games just saying :)