"The Event's Over There!"

How has your visits averaged?

• This is great, hosts gravitate to me and I get picked daily!

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I find the hosts, and was sympathy picked a few times.

Votes: 59 42.1%
  • I maybe seen them half a dozen times, no prize.

Votes: 38 27.1%
  • They never come.

Votes: 35 25.0%

• Total voters

Ranch

I'm noticing a disappointing trend in this wonderfully themed (and executed) month.. NO VISITS. Something disappointing about the remake of VMK's best theme ever? Crazy I know!

Anonymous poll, one vote!

Last edited:

AlphaTheEdge

I mean, idk. I think they come often enough. But ive won 3 times out of idk 15 visits maybe? Two fairy pins and a tron lightcycle. It just stinks when i see someone with ears or a shirt win those same things again :( but its dreams month and I cannot control it!! Im happy for them. Just wish I had better luck.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
During the times I have participated, I've only been visited by a Host 4 times out of the whole month so far, won twice though. Every time since then, nada. I think I'm picking the wrong rooms! :giggle:

Ranch

Actually i avoid the events now.
I wish I could say the same!

I've been signing on just for the event time slot, only to sit in a visitless room more times than not. After 120 minutes of that, I log off for yet another wonderful day of dreams month.

I'll say it again.. those that stick around after these horrid events deserve prizes lol.

Last edited:

Kinglaser

I seem to find hosts at least twice a day in days that I attend both events (so at least once per event). I won twice, on the second day. So roughly 2/20 times.

Myth

Haven't seen a host in almost 10 days straight. This is horribly disappointing. Haven't even gotten a consolation pin myself yet -- but some really nice people gave me a couple <3

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I went 13 hours and 50 minutes until I finally saw a host but won. I thought I was bad luck and would warn people if you see me you will see no host lol. So maybe I am on a host sighting streak now.

I would love to have a dream ride a thon :)

I have decided to not room hop no more. One night host hit all 5 rooms I had stopped into and was not there. duh.

I am basically trading for all the items. That keeps me happy. :)

Luckster

MyVMK Bug Reporter!
I agree they go to some rooms but when I go to that room and try to in they don't show at all. Like I said I've won only 1 time.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
I do enjoy seeing Snow and Jasmine when I do :)

This is the same way they did it in vmk, I don't see a problem with it. It's all random and they say to play as you normally would. Just depends on how dedicated you want to be.

Have you seen Jinx's "Still Dreaming?" thread? She is accumulating as many Dream items as she can (through friends) and gifting those who haven't seen a host or won a Dream prize. :)

AnimeLover

Never Mistake Silence For Weakness
Finding the host isn't to much trouble, My and friends and I usually run into 3 times during events. The thing we're upset about is the fact that someone wearing Dream ears and a shirt and the pins. Will get selected for a prize.

I know there's this so called " Randomizer " but if they already have the prize you're giving out, why not reselect and give it to a player who doesn't have it yet :/ This event is nice and all. but I think they could have planned it out abit better.

I didn't have much luck during old vmk's dreams month event, so its only natural my bad luck transfers over to Myvmk.

----------

Finding the host isn't to much trouble, My and friends and I usually run into 3 times during events. The thing we're upset about is the fact that someone wearing Dream ears and a shirt and the pins. Will get selected for a prize.

I know there's this so called " Randomizer " but if they already have the prize you're giving out, why not reselect and give it to a player who doesn't have it yet :/ This event is nice and all. but I think they could have planned it out abit better.
It literally drives me crazy when I see people already wearing Dream Shirts win another dream shirt, especially when your one of the only people in the room that doesn't have a shirt. Its frustrating.

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
To be honest, I've won. Eight times. And I don't like it, because there are some people who haven't won at all. Dream Shirt, Dream Ears, several pins, etc. I've won all that and they haven't chosen some of my closest friends. I've started to avoid the event; or, if I do see a Host when I'm in a public/guest room, I generally leave the room now. I want *others* to win.