The Game is back online + Halloween News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

If the shells are going to move to the diving rooms, will diving suit magic be released? If the shells are going to be behind the doors we will need that to get it, unless it's changed to where we can just walk in and hold our virtual breath :) If the shells are going to be on the ground in front of the glass domes, that area is hard to navigate. Just wondering.

xwing

Once again you guys have amazed us and want to thank you for all the hard work in getting halloween to us in MyVMK. I can't wait for fireworks and right now just so happy to be able to walk around and see all the halloween decor again. Thanks for bringing out bat magic which is not cheap but gives everyone something to work for. Amy thanks for giving us the shell game to get credits while we wait for the fireworks game and for the release of some halloween items. I can't wait for more great things to come and as usualy I am sure you will make some people very happy like me :)

Thanks for all the effort in bringing this back for us-I still cannot buy many things as they are not showing for me-no pins show up, no specials in any stores, no spooky specials-when everyone around me was buying their flip hats,that wasn't showing for me-is there anything I can do? I sent a report on the "bug" thread-never heard back

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
Thank you, thank you! This is such awesome news, and I really appreciate all you guys are doing. Also, I appreciate you all keeping us in the loop with the events and plans you have for us! I applaud all involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Where can i get the Bat magic?
I checked The main street magic shop, but it is not there!

aliceblue

One set of items will be released per week until Halloween, and then on Halloween day all of the items that were sold (and more) will be put back into the catalogue so those who missed out get a second chance
Thank you so much for the schedule. On which day of the week are the new item sets going to be released? That would be very helpful for those who need to plan.

Thank you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.