"The Jester's Joke Box" - Submissions

Lunasa

Not sure if this picture thing is gonna work or not but I pranked Antique into thinking my account got wiped :P sorry for the terrible quality, I couldn't prnt screen fast enough hahah

MeganTheCreator

If boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses

I told him that i liked his name so i ended up giving him some free anyway :] He wasn't very happy about my prank but it was okay because I made a new friend

my friend Ponsi hasn't been on all day, he was freaking out and asking a lot of questions. So, i traded him and told him i got an extra minnie that he could have. i got him good haha!

Cat

Ok here's my attempt at pulling a prank on my best friend, Tomlinson. In the process, I also tricked QueenB (extra points?)
I told her that Amy finally made the wretched holiday crates sellable, because Tomlinson has been begging her forever to rid her of them.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't take screenies fast enough it's hard okay

Last edited:
Ok here's my attempt at pulling a prank on my best friend, Tomlinson. In the process, I also tricked QueenB (extra points?)
I told her that Amy finally made the wretched holiday crates sellable, because Tomlinson has been begging her forever to rid her of them.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't take screenies fast enough it's hard okay
i really was heartbroken...