"The Jester's Joke Box" - Submissions

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
My computer hasn't been letting me screenshot for the past couple of days for some reason, so I hope I can still be counted as an enter?

My "trick" was that I dressed up as scary as I possibly could, in all black, and I walked into people's rooms and hid in the corner of their rooms to scare them. I got quite a few laughs out of it! My favourite place to hide was the Mad Hatter room because it has the bushes that make it even funnier!

If you need proof, I had a couple friends following me around during it to watch other's reactions to my joke. They were Miss and cutiepiesteph

:)

Hehe, tricked Mr. Mouse into thinking the staff were showing off his favorite magic. Luckily he wasn't too angry. After this happened we hung out in my trade room and talked about how excited we were for the upcoming space stuff <3

Last edited:

Miss

I tried to get @Snow yeah I've never been good at April fools LOL... :giggle:

:hug: I guess the real joke is on myself because I will never be able to have the courage to leave the country LOL
Happy April Fools!!! :bounce:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i just looked through all of these pranks and some of them are so creative and funny! i bet judging will be hard. everyone did such a great job though :3

Step 1: create convincing room

Step 2: invite your friends

Step 3: wait

Step 4: Call them all fools for believing you

Step 5: Give them a 'frozen' pin anyways