Third Disney Theme Park?

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Good point, idk I just feel DCA should have more early teens+ type of rides (like Radiator Springs and Tower of Terror) and leave the toddler rides at Disneyland. Bugs Land is very pretty but idk how I feel about waiting in line for 30 mins for a 1 minute train ride on a caterpillar.
I know what you mean. While I like bugs land If they were to replace bugs land to an area that is actually Californian-themed I'd be perfectly happy. Like maybe an area that looks like a street in San Francisco.

Bindingkey

actually a West Coast Epcot is not a bad idea at all, I like that idea

one in ireland tbh xoxoxooxox
I actually think there should be more Disney parks in Europe. Disney UK/Ireland (but more built as a smaller scale Disney World), Disneyland Barcelona/Madrid, Disneyland Berlin (idk I just want to see a Disney Germany with Snow White's castle being the center of their Magic Kingdom), and Scandinavia Disney (in either Norway or Denmark, also a small scale Disney World).

actually a West Coast Epcot is not a bad idea at all, I like that idea

I actually think there should be more Disney parks in Europe. Disney UK/Ireland (but more built as a smaller scale Disney World), Disneyland Barcelona/Madrid, Disneyland Berlin (idk I just want to see a Disney Germany with Snow White's castle being the center of their Magic Kingdom), and Scandinavia Disney (in either Norway or Denmark, also a small scale Disney World).
i totally agree, i wish there were also more disney shops in ireland, i think theirs one nd luckily im able to visit it when i can! also i tend to go disneyland paris alot but even if their was a ireland/uk park i probably would prefer paris.. maybe a german one..

Bindingkey

i totally agree, i wish there were also more disney shops in ireland, i think theirs one nd luckily im able to visit it when i can! also i tend to go disneyland paris alot but even if their was a ireland/uk park i probably would prefer paris.. maybe a german one..
There's a lot of material from Ireland and the UK that can be used as references in aesthetics and content Disney can use -- Sword in the Stone, Mary Poppins, Peter Pan, Alice In Wonderland, Brave, Winnie The Pooh. I think a Disneyland/Magic Kingdom in maybe Wales or Ireland (generally places with large plots of land to buy up in one shot) would be aesthetically as impressive as Disney World and Disneyland Paris. I'd personally think I'll love it the most.

Ok guys, let's sit your little butt down and hear a story from uncle mijaro!

During the prime years of when Disney was well... Disney and when WDW had only two theme park, they once had plans of building an aquatic themed park for the city of Miami (my hometown). Unfortunately, I am uncertain if there were documents about this online, but I was told by my parents about this. It was going to not only add more tourism to the city (like we needed that excess *rolls eyes*) but to somehow bring in more jobs. They were planning to build this park by Miami Seaquarium (google it if you're curious). Sadly, they locals voted no to the idea due to traffic complications that might bring about to local neighborhoods.

Long story short, there were talks of this idea but the locals said no!

If they wanted to build a third Disney theme park, I suggest somewhere in Brazil (GOODBYE BRAZILIAN TOUR GROUPS!) or in Mexico!

I live in california and it would be nearly impossible for Disney to make another park for DLR as you would either need to scrap what little bit of Downtown Disney we have or build a new park like 2 hours away. there is simply no space out here. They would have to buy EVERYTHING around them which includes like 2 convention centers that are used so very often. There is simply no room for there to be a 3rd park in DLR. There isn't even space for people to put a bathroom in a Wendy's let alone place for a theme park. Though i wish there was space :\

I want them to create what Walt Disney originally planned for EPCOT. It was going to be a society and town people could live in that's free of crime and full of happiness. If they could do that, that would be absolutely amazing and it would complete Walt's last dream.

Bindingkey

This proves why WDW is better than WDL
It's not called Walt Disney Land it's called Disneyland Resort so it's DLR

and besides, neither one is necessarily "better", both have different strengths and weaknesses. for example, the POTC in Disneyland is by far the better version, it's much bigger and includes so much more detail in its scenes while the one in WDW is considerably smaller and its details are in its queue not ride. Meanwhile, the BTM ride in DLR is much smaller and doesn't bring out its full potential like WDW does, in both ride and queue. Size doesn't necessarily equate to quality in this sense, each park has things the other one doesn't have and therefore something new can be given to you in each experience.

Personally, I do like WDW more but this has more to do with me growing up with WDW more, as well as yes its size does give its aesthetics more space to look nice in and to also allow guests to have much more options during their stay. But it doesn't mean I think it's better than DLR, because some things in Disneyland I do honestly think are better than their WDW counterparts.

Fire

It's not called Walt Disney Land it's called Disneyland Resort so it's DLR

and besides, neither one is necessarily "better", both have different strengths and weaknesses. for example, the POTC in Disneyland is by far the better version, it's much bigger and includes so much more detail in its scenes while the one in WDW is considerably smaller and its details are in its queue not ride. Meanwhile, the BTM ride in DLR is much smaller and doesn't bring out its full potential like WDW does, in both ride and queue. Size doesn't necessarily equate to quality in this sense, each park has things the other one doesn't have and therefore something new can be given to you in each experience.

Personally, I do like WDW more but this has more to do with me growing up with WDW more, as well as yes its size does give its aesthetics more space to look nice in and to also allow guests to have much more options during their stay. But it doesn't mean I think it's better than DLR, because some things in Disneyland I do honestly think are better than their WDW counterparts.
The main reason why I said WDW is better is because it has 4 (5?) parks, while DLR has 2.

north dakota.
there is plenty of land... & its right next to me.
so that's perfect...
Problem is...Nobody goes to North Dakota :| it gets to cold in the winter for most people (bc ya know its next to Canada) so most people wouldn't wanna go during winter season which is Disney's most popular time as its around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Sure people in ND would love it but the rest of the world would prob not be very pleased with a freezing cold Disney during Christmas time.

On another note. I don't understand why they made DLP as everyone in France didn't want it built and nobody goes there. XD

Navii

north dakota.
there is plenty of land... & its right next to me.
so that's perfect...
At a business perspective, that would be a pretty poor choice. North Dakota is one of the lesser-populated states in the U.S.A. Also, the weather is not really suitable for it to be a WDW or a DLR, it would be very hard to keep the attractions up and running.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
At a business perspective, that would be a pretty poor choice. North Dakota is one of the lesser-populated states in the U.S.A. Also, the weather is not really suitable for it to be a WDW or a DLR, it would be very hard to keep the attractions up and running.
Problem is...Nobody goes to North Dakota :| it gets to cold in the winter for most people (bc ya know its next to Canada) so most people wouldn't wanna go during winter season which is Disney's most popular time as its around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Sure people in ND would love it but the rest of the world would prob not be very pleased with a freezing cold Disney during Christmas time.

On another note. I don't understand why they made DLP as everyone in France didn't want it built and nobody goes there. XD
true. didn't think about the weather part of it.

Fire

That's an even wore reason to think so though cause easily California Adventures is better than like 2 of the WDW parks like why are we measuring better on how many parks each one has?
I wouldn't say that... Maybe for Epcot, but Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom are pretty epic.