Time to say goodbye <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail

Upset to see you go. I hope that I made your experience in the game a magical one, that really is my intention. Good luck with all your future endeavors :)

Aww Antique :'( I am so sad to see you go, but I am even more happy to see that you are living your life in the real world and not spending it in front of a computer screen. Go explore life girl and see all of the blessings that are put in your life. I am always here for you and if I ever get green flips, I will remember you and will think about how that's how we met since you were looking for them. I will remember you whenever I collect shells in the quest quarters and how that was the only time we ever really talked, but we had a great conversation about Lent and religion and just everything (especially Canada, lol). I want to think you for the friendship you have given me and even though you have given me items in game, it's the friendship and kindness that you displayed that I will remember the most. See you real soon green flips friend! :) [MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION]

ant omg. im gonna miss you soo much. i remember when we first met and you were looking for herbie shoes and i said i wasnt trading them lol. then i was your first friend on the old forums. best of luck outside of vmk.<3

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
your goodbye was so sweet and heartfelt! i know lots of people will miss you very much. i will definitely miss seeing you around the kingdom! <3

Reading through all of these goodbyes reassured me that these last 5 months were totally worth it. Thank you all for the support <3 I feel like I can conquer anything with all of ya'll behind me! (; I love you all so much!! I will come back to visit!

Add me! \/​

Last edited:

LuvDaPixie

Good luck to you through all your upcoming exams......but also with whatever new endeavors life throws your way. You are loved and you will be very much missed. Prayers and hugs for you always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.