Tink rose pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh a lot of ultra pins are losing their values atm.
Out of curiosity, why do you say that? I’ve seen grumpy, grizzly, merm and baby Pegasi for example go for about as much as they did a year ago, despite the lack of circulation/interest, whatever you want to call it.

Jay.

Out of curiosity, why do you say that? I’ve seen grumpy, grizzly, merm and baby Pegasi for example go for about as much as they did a year ago, despite the lack of circulation/interest, whatever you want to call it.
Not as many people are interested it seems like. It took me forever to sell my baby peg and other ultra pins. Let me rephrase what I said, not really losing value just extremely hard to sell so in a way the values seem to be decreasing.

Not as many people are interested it seems like. It took me forever to sell my baby peg and other ultra pins. Let me rephrase what I said, not really losing value just extremely hard to sell so in a way the values seem to be decreasing.
I’d be silly to not agree that it takes a specific buyer to appreciate older ultra pins and pay a higher price! But I feel like just because you don’t see them being traded for regularly, that shouldn’t be cause for a decrease in value, especially when there are so few in game anymore. I find it counterintuitive how we’ve started assigning values based on the buyer, not the seller, (unless the seller is taking it to the extreme, which happens).

Side note: It’s also ridiculous that these “economic” conversations are even a thing but here we are, lol.

Jay.

I’d be silly to not agree that it takes a specific buyer to appreciate older ultra pins and pay a higher price! But I feel like just because you don’t see them being traded for regularly, that shouldn’t be cause for a decrease in value, especially when there are so few in game anymore. I find it counterintuitive how we’ve started assigning values based on the buyer, not the seller, (unless the seller is taking it to the extreme, which happens).

Side note: It’s also ridiculous that these “economic” conversations are even a thing but here we are, lol.
Lol I mean you’re right. At the end of the day it’s valued w.e the seller deems it valued at.

Status
Not open for further replies.