Toontown rewritten, Pirates online rewritten, MyVMK

kalyee

Gosh darn it. I wish they'd been done with beta sooner. I was hoping to play!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Yeah the beta key system is horribly exclusive.
If you were an alpha tester, you got keys to give to friends. Now they are awarding keys in-game through ToonTasks so only the people who know testers will get keys.
I guess the rest of us will just have to wait until the game opens.

kalyee

I'm not sure how many beta keys each alpha tester will be able to acquire through Toontasks or if there is even a limit. The website also says that they are rare to find. I'm working up my Toon and if you would like a beta key, please PM me. I will try to find the Toontasks for them! :)

You're a doll for offering to help the community get in! I hope you have fun with beta - I did testing for the original game and it was a mess!

I'm not sure how many beta keys each alpha tester will be able to acquire through Toontasks or if there is even a limit. The website also says that they are rare to find. I'm working up my Toon and if you would like a beta key, please PM me. I will try to find the Toontasks for them! :)
Perhaps we can start a chain! If Liberty finds some to give out then other myVMK members can get on and begin giving keys to other myVMkers, and so on!

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I would appreciate it :D

V_MK

I've got a dream
http://betaforce.tumblr.com/ you're welcome

It's okay to ask whoever is on this list for a beta key because toontasks give them out as rewards now. Just remember to be polite and ask nicely. But it might take awhile to complete toontasks and there might be a waiting list. (there is already) I just started this today. I've still got to put the rest of the beta people on there though. I can't wait to play TT. :)

I won't be playing Pirates because I tried it when it came out and didn't like it but YAY TOONTOWN!

I grew up with ToonTown and VMK; and a couple of years later I joined POTCO.
I'm extremely happy to see that there is a POTCO Rewritten. I can't want for it it open!

Shakespeare

ooo!

There was an update yesterday for ToonTown more keys are being given out daily,
all you have to do is enter a giveaway, so goodluck to everyone!

I'll be sure to send the key if I ever win..