Toontown rewritten, Pirates online rewritten, MyVMK

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Played a great 2 hour 45 minute game. My last 15 minutes got cut off because of a major Lag/connectivity issue. I also had Minor and Major connectivity issues within the game play. Good game though, can't wait until it's open forever.

I haven't followed the TTR project in a while but are they letting people play now? Last I heard you had to get a beta key to play.
You need a beta key to play anytime, but they do have some slots for others to book a time, or you can jump in the playline (usually the wait time is around 24 hrs ) to play for 3 hours

Myth

I never played the other games, only VMK. I'll definitely try out POTC though. I always wanted to play it but didn't because money issues.

Woot 6 hour playtimes this weekend if you manage to snag one
My time was supposed to be later today, but it really stinks because I can't play it since I'm driving from Houston to San Antonio today, flying back to Utah tomorrow, and going to the RSL game on Saturday. My best bet is to snag a time for Sunday. I just want to try to get extra time so I can attempt to get a key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha thanks :) got to play with the playline until I finish the task, hope it's not down for long for maintence
Well isn't this weekend 6 hour playtimes? You probably should have time to do the task and turn it in. What is the task exactly?

Last edited: