Trading 75K worth of credit sprees!

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I know its a lot but if you are willing to do 60k for bat 3*?
I'm afraid that 60K is a little too much to give for a 3* combined bat magic, considering I'd still need to get another 2 1*s to make it a 5*.
Let me know if you could negotiate anything a little lower, thanks.

Y'all new items are out; who needs some sprees?!(:

Whispered

I have an arial cyan chest (4k)

I also have 4 ice cubes - I know you said 1k per 5, but if you could do 1k per the 4 i have I'll do that as well.

And I also also have 3 jungle book thrones (would like to keep one but will trade all three for a good offer).

Jackie

I have an arial cyan chest (4k)

I also have 4 ice cubes - I know you said 1k per 5, but if you could do 1k per the 4 i have I'll do that as well.

And I also also have 3 jungle book thrones (would like to keep one but will trade all three for a good offer).
PM sent about the first two trades! (:

Hello, again.
There are a lot of new items on sale today; therefore, I would like to trade you the following items:

Zebra Pin&Lion Pin for you 20K.

Thanks,
TJ

Jackie

I have a goofy pin and cyan ariel treasure chest. (: PM me please.
I'll PM you right now!

Hello, again.
There are a lot of new items on sale today; therefore, I would like to trade you the following items:

Zebra Pin&Lion Pin for you 20K.

Thanks,
TJ
You're the best! Let me PM you.(:

Do you by chance have a 1* invisibility I have a 2* hoping to sell for credits and 1* if not how much for a 2 star?
I'm actually looking for 1* invisibility; I don't have it. But how much would you be willing to consider for the 2*?(:

Jackie

BUMP. I upped some of the amounts for certain items!

Jackie

Sent you a PM, Tony. (:

Guys, I upped a lot of my values.
I really need y'all to help me. I'm in a desperate search for Stitch Hat. d:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I can for sure do the Hyena Pin trade & Pink Slipper trade. My computer is in the shop though and I don't know when it'll be out. I'm hoping it's something and not a hardware issue, but if it is, I don't think I'll be able to get on until tonight if not tomorrow or Wednesday. Is that still doable for you?

Jackie

I can for sure do the Hyena Pin trade & Pink Slipper trade. My computer is in the shop though and I don't know when it'll be out. I'm hoping it's something and not a hardware issue, but if it is, I don't think I'll be able to get on until tonight if not tomorrow or Wednesday. Is that still doable for you?
Yeah, I can meet you tomorrow. That will give me enough time to get your credits. I'll PM you when I get home. (:

Jackie

hey dont know if you saw my post for the 2* invisibility for 30?
I would be interested; but, unfortunately, right now, I've run out of credits for the time being, lol.
I would need to be given at least a week to get back up again (school started already).
I'll send you a PM on Friday to see if you're still interested.