Credits
Firewalls
Fireworks Magic
Sparrow Vest and pants
Teal Winter Outfit

But just offer away.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have cleaned up this thread a little because there were a lot of off-topic posts and some thread hijacking occurring. As a refresher on what these rules are, they are quoted below:

MyVMK Forum Rules said:
Off-topic/Nonsense posts/Excessive Chat-speak
If your post/thread doesn't make sense or is filled with gibberish, these posts will be removed. While we expect that some topics will stray a bit, if it completely hijacks the thread and/or disrupts the flow, those posts will either be removed or split into its own thread, and extremely discouraged.
MyVMK Forum Rules said:
Thread Hijacking
Thread hijacking is when one or more individuals commenting on the original posting go off topic, create a separate conversation, try to take over a thread, or anything similar in nature. This includes posting negative comments or comments that detract from the overall theme of a thread. In particular, anyone who posts value discussion, comments that a trade is not fair, offers to one up someone on a trade thread that is not their own, or anything of a similar nature will be considered to be thread hijacking and warned/infracted appropriately.
Please remember this is not the place to discuss values. If you disagree with someone's opinion on an item value, do not post it here.
The "Trading Post" section is the only Trading section to discuss values.

-Sully

Retracted for now..

Last edited:

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
Why does my question about the Teal Jacket keep getting ignored...... All I wanna know is how many firewalls you value your leading offer of Teal Jacket for Tink Rose.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
I can replace those...but not with anything from your wants. I definitely like to tailor my offers to a seller's wants, but won't be able to do more than the Fireworks Magics in this case. If there's anything else that you want more of, or like having, please let me know and I can alter my offer accordingly.
Green flip flops
Silver ears
3x firewalls
5* invisibility
Looking for more of my wants
Why does my question about the Teal Jacket keep getting ignored...... All I wanna know is how many firewalls you value your leading offer of Teal Jacket for Tink Rose.
Sorry, I didn't see your post last night. I'm not really sure of the value, I was using the value guide, but that is apparently the old value.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Last edited: