Trading Credits

Lost

On VMK the only way to trade credits was through sprees or trust trading with a kiosk, neither of which were trading credits in a safe way.

So I'd like to suggest being able to trade credits in the trade window to avoid scams and hassle. I think it is much needed and many people would want and use this feature.

Squid

I like this idea or like in VFK, you are able to buy and sell the items for what you bought it for. That makes credits easier to trade.

Geggy

On VMK the only way to trade credits was through sprees or trust trading with a kiosk, neither of which were trading credits in a safe way.

So I'd like to suggest being able to trade credits in the trade window to avoid scams and hassle. I think it is much needed and many people would want and use this feature.
I'm good either way, but being able to trade credits in the trade window would certainly cut down on possible scams. Either way, if you're trading with the kiosk, the ground rule should be that the items are traded before the kiosk 'quest' is done. ;)

When it comes to in-game "currency" (credits) there are multiple scams I can think that have been done on other games, along with potential bugs. I'm for/against it. For it because it would make trading... easier I suppose. However, like I said, there are multiple doors to scams that open when dealing that way.

I'm more for it than against it though! Don't get me wrong, i'd love to trade credits rather than be stuck trading items 24/7. I really don't understand why trading credits is something that was never implemented in VMK or suggested in OVMK.

Lost

Yeah I never understood why it was ignored. Obviously there will always be scams but you just need to let people we aware and obviously the 2 trade windows helps.

Yeah I never understood why it was ignored. Obviously there will always be scams but you just need to let people we aware and obviously the 2 trade windows helps.
Actually, I just completely forgot. I think the reason Disney never implemented trading of credits is because of gambling, or player-run "games of chance." In other games player-run games of chance/gambling is frowned upon. Recently in RuneScape it became a banable offense since it was deemed "not in the spirit of the game" since so many people had been scammed. Personally I have no problem with it. lol - simply because you can make a ridiculous amount of in-game wealth off it. People might think it wouldn't be possible for something like that to happen in this game, but believe me, a lot of people thought the same when Jagex went to great lengths to stop people from gambling, and there were still methods being invented to work around Jagex's safeguards.

That's just one possibility why it would never happen.

Regardless of that possibility i'm still in support of trading credits.

It seems like that since in VMK you can only trade items, it may be difficult to code it so it can trade credits as well (I could be completely wrong, I'm just assuming)

In OVMK, Amy said that we would be able to trade rooms by converting them into pins and trading them that way, and maybe we could do something similar with credits. We could create a slip or check like how we can make tickets for people to enter rooms, and specify the amount of credits going on to that slip. When you make the slip, credits are deducted from your inventory but you are given your credits on a slip in your inventory (maybe it could be classified as a pin) You could open it up to get credits back, or trade it to someone else. To prevent scams, the slips would be called '2500 Credits Slip' or however many credits are in it.

Geggy

It seems like that since in VMK you can only trade items, it may be difficult to code it so it can trade credits as well (I could be completely wrong, I'm just assuming)

In OVMK, Amy said that we would be able to trade rooms by converting them into pins and trading them that way, and maybe we could do something similar with credits. We could create a slip or check like how we can make tickets for people to enter rooms, and specify the amount of credits going on to that slip. When you make the slip, credits are deducted from your inventory but you are given your credits on a slip in your inventory (maybe it could be classified as a pin) You could open it up to get credits back, or trade it to someone else. To prevent scams, the slips would be called '2500 Credits Slip' or however many credits are in it.
Brilliance!

I'd love to be able to trade credits! Maybe in 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, etc..

-Alex. :)