Herbie Top
Herbie Shoes

Looking for:
Pirate's Treasure Small Rugs
Cyan Chests
Credit Sprees

Last edited:

PrincessRuby

Interested in all of this...I don't have any that you want except I can get cursed storm magic. Let me know what works.

Anna's Coronation Shoes
Anna's Coronation Skirt
Anna's Coronation Top
Elsa's Coronation Shoes
Elsa's Coronation Skirt
Elsa's Coronation Top
Elsa's Crown
Elsa's Winter Shoes
Elsa's Winter Skirt

Meadow

I read and stuff.
Interested in all of this...I don't have any that you want except I can get cursed storm magic. Let me know what works.

Anna's Coronation Shoes
Anna's Coronation Skirt
Anna's Coronation Top
Elsa's Coronation Shoes
Elsa's Coronation Skirt
Elsa's Coronation Top
Elsa's Crown
Elsa's Winter Shoes
Elsa's Winter Skirt
Anna's Coronation Shoes
Anna's Coronation Skirt
Anna's Coronation Top

for

3x Cursed Storm Magics?

let me know. :) We can work something out!

PrincessRuby

I was hoping to get most of them for 2.5-3k a piece. Would you do some kind of bundle deal? I can also add in SITS for some items if those interest you.

Meadow

I read and stuff.
I was hoping to get most of them for 2.5-3k a piece. Would you do some kind of bundle deal? I can also add in SITS for some items if those interest you.
Hmm, well, what about the items I previously offered for only 2x Cursed Storm Magic? That's 3.3k a piece.

PrincessRuby

Hmm, well, what about the items I previously offered for only 2x Cursed Storm Magic? That's 3.3k a piece.
That would be fine. Do you mine holding them for a short time? Maybe until tomorrow? Also, is it possible to make a deal for any of the other items?

Meadow

I read and stuff.
That would be fine. Do you mine holding them for a short time? Maybe until tomorrow? Also, is it possible to make a deal for any of the other items?
Can definitely hold. :) I won't be on until tomorrow evening though for a somewhat short time; I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow! :)
I'm hoping to keep everything together and not separate it, but I'll trade you
Elsa's Winter Shoes
Elsa's Winter Skirt

for

another cursed storm. Does that sound fair? I didn't consider that.

PrincessRuby

Can definitely hold. :) I won't be on until tomorrow evening though for a somewhat short time; I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow! :)
I'm hoping to keep everything together and not separate it, but I'll trade you
Elsa's Winter Shoes
Elsa's Winter Skirt

for

another cursed storm. Does that sound fair? I didn't consider that.
I can do that. You don't want anymore cursed storm magic besides 3? Cause I want all of Elsa's coronation including crown, but if not I can try to find somewhere else for that outfit.

Meadow

I read and stuff.
I can do that. You don't want anymore cursed storm magic besides 3? Cause I want all of Elsa's coronation including crown, but if not I can try to find somewhere else for that outfit.
Nope, I really don't need any more than three. You're actually completing my lanyard. ♥