Trading Random Stuff

Stargazing

I like the gold set, but I'm not really interested in the other things you listed. Do you have anything else to offer? :)
What about

1x full gold set
1x cyan ariel chest
1x snowman magic?

Stargazing

I'm not really interested in cyan ariel chests and I already have a bunch of snowman magic :(
Okay sorry! I'm trying to pick things from your list of wants. I saw that wreaths were up there but maybe you have a lot of those now or something? Hmm...

1x full gold set
1x native american boots
1x churro cart
1x Halloween quest pin?

I also have some other random pins, furniture, and clothing but just not sure what you'd like!

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Do you need more fireworks? Knowing I already traded you like 12 already XD
My friend who doesn't get on forums has 8 of them, are you still wanting to trade for them?

Emelon

My:
1 New Years Eve pin
1 large fireworks cone

Your:
1x Carpet magic?
No thank you. I'm looking for a little more than that :)

Do you need more fireworks? Knowing I already traded you like 12 already XD
My friend who doesn't get on forums has 8 of them, are you still wanting to trade for them?
I might still be interested in trading for them if it's for the right items :P But yeah, they're kind of at the bottom of my list of wants now.

I can add a gold item?
I just got a ton of wreaths last night and no longer really want them. Sorry :( Do you have anything else to offer?

Emelon

1x New years eve pin
1x Large fireworks cone
1x sparkler wheel
2k spree

your: 1x carpet magic
No thank you. I'm not really looking for fireworks/sparkler stuff atm. I would prefer them to be add ons. I also have a New Years pin, so I don't really need another one. Sorry!