Trading Random Stuff

Emelon

I'm interested in the chair. Do you have anything else you can add?
Would you do the Gold Chair and I can do a 10k credit Spree if you would through in the stitch hat as well? ( i can go more if need be)[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you :)

10 cyan treasure chests for your clock?
No thanks. I'm really mostly looking for firewalls for my clock, or bulk bulk clothing.

I would do a gold chair and a 5k spree for the shorts. The stitch space helmet I would ask another 15k spree.[/QUOTE]

I can do the Green Explorer Shorts Trade. I would of PMed you back but your thing is full. Where would you like to meet?

Emelon

top hat, cowboy pants, red smee, firewall, ppr waterfall, all of your magic.
thats what im interested in!

also, check out my post and tell me if your interested in any of my stuff!
http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread.php?10021-Ziggs-Trading-Shop!
I'm interested in:

Mickey Pumpkin
Purple Superhero Shirt
Pumpkin Mickey Ears
Reindeer Mickey Ears
Bat Mickey Hat

If you want to PM me with an offer, we can hopefully work something out :)

4k for explorer boots? or 9.5k for green superhero top?
I'd do 5k for explorer boots. That is my usual price. I can also do the green hero top for 9.5k. PM me :)

native american boots for a 4k spree?
All shoes are a minimum 5k spree

Tohrukun

what can i get for:
-1 gold generator
-1 gold penny press
-1 gold turnstile
-1 *1 Snowman
-2 Pink Wreaths
-1 Green Wreath
-8 Blue Wreaths

i like mickey ears, clock (pffft ok), top hat, all your magic pins (lol some of them are a stretch...), candy cauldron, gold snowmen (lollll), white snowman, firewall (keep dreamin), hyena pin

please feel free to offer other other things except: holiday furniture, holiday clothing, and kali couch pieces (if they're still glitchy that is)

Emelon

what can i get for:
-1 gold generator
-1 gold penny press
-1 gold turnstile
-1 *1 Snowman
-2 Pink Wreaths
-1 Green Wreath
-8 Blue Wreaths

i like mickey ears, clock (pffft ok), top hat, all your magic pins (lol some of them are a stretch...), candy cauldron, gold snowmen (lollll), white snowman, firewall (keep dreamin), hyena pin

please feel free to offer other other things except: holiday furniture, holiday clothing, and kali couch pieces (if they're still glitchy that is)
I am only really interested in:
-1 gold generator
-1 gold penny press
-1 gold turnstile

I would be willing to trade a Hyena pin possibly, furniture items, or individual costume pieces. If you want to PM me with an offer, we can work something out :)