♡ Trading some inventory ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorelei

Moon Mermaid ☾ *:・゚
It has been a little bit since I've been on VMK and I just want to clean out my inventory!!
I don't really know the worth of my items, so please be kind in that regard!

When trading items, please post a picture along with the name of the item so that I know what you are referring to!! I don't know too many items that are around due to being gone for so long!

As for now, I do not know of too many items that I want, so I do not have a wishlist :(

One item that has majorly been on my list since before I left was the PPR Mermaid #1 pin. If anyone knows the value or knows anyone trading it, please let me know!! ♡

Below is a list of my items that I wish to clean out!

Clothing

• Princess Hat Pink
  • Cowboy Woody's Sheriff Vest
  • Cowboy Woody's Sherriff Hat
  • Elsa's Crown
Furniture

• Heart Chair Magenta
  • Narnia Ice Throne
  • The Enchanted Rose
  • Coffin Couch (x2)
  • Cactus Lamp (x2)
  • Cactus Armchair Green
  • Heart Chair Red

Last edited:

Lorelei

Would you do 2k per pin and 4k for the tiara, so 8k all together? Let me know :)
I can do that, thank you :)
When would you like to set up a trade?[DOUBLEPOST=1496360073][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm interested in your enchanted rose if it is not already taken. :)
It is still available. I'm still looking for offers!

5k credits for Elsa's crown?

Lorelei

5k credits for Elsa's crown?
Can do!!! When would you like to trade? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496530057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, shoot, I'm sorry!! I'm actually going to have to back out on this for now. :surrender: Someone else can buy it, if they're interested! I'm so sorry for wasting your time!! :blue:
It's okay! It happens!! No worries!! Thank you for letting me know :)

Can do!!! When would you like to trade? :)
I'm on now! I'll be on my computer until ~1am PST today so I'll be checking these forums occasionally. I'll be riding rides in Fantasyland!

Lorelei

I'm on now! I'll be on my computer until ~1am PST today so I'll be checking these forums occasionally. I'll be riding rides in Fantasyland!
I seemed to have missed while you were online :( I can stay online a bit longer tonight if you are here. If not, we can set up a meeting time.[DOUBLEPOST=1496616496][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want the magenta heart chair
1k?

@Lorelei Are you on now? I'll be here until ~11PM PST tonight! & tomorrow after 6pm PST :o

Status
Not open for further replies.