Trading ~ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jayy! How much of a spree are you looking for for the herbie shoes? Lmk :)
Emma

I am interested in both the Hyena pins, a Santa hat, a Jafar hat, and a Maleficent hat. Could you tell me how many gift cards you would want for all these?

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Hey Jayy! How much of a spree are you looking for for the herbie shoes? Lmk :)
Emma

Wow. You guys are fast xD Someone literally just pm'ed me offering 2 gift cards for it. but, as always, they need time to earn :3

---------------------------

I am interested in both the Hyena pins, a Santa hat, a Jafar hat, and a Maleficent hat. Could you tell me how many gift cards you would want for all these?

I'm not sure of what they're worth now. But Jafar and Maleficent are both 2 gc. Hyena I don't know of. Pm' and lmk your price range for the items. We can make a deal. :)

Hahaha there's nothing else to do but ride right now so I am all over forums :P
But go ahead with that first trade because I only could offer one gift card right now. So you should take the better offer!

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Hahaha there's nothing else to do but ride right now so I am all over forums :P
But go ahead with that first trade because I only could offer one gift card right now. So you should take the better offer!

I would if they have it "right now". lol Thanks ! We'll see if people pull through :3 If it's not traded by tomorrow, I will let you know.

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
I can offer 1* TT or 1* Space and the Reindeer ears for Herbie Shoes

Will keep this in mind, :star:
EDIT: I do not need the reindeer hat anymore. Herbie shoes are on hold for 2gc.

---------------------------

1 epcot room
1 gc
for your herbie shoes

Sorry Ry, I don't need epcot room pin :3
could get a giftcard for it doe think bout it :p

Then you turn it into a gift card :P but I won't take your 2 gift cards since someone else first offered it. :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.