Trick or Treat Street Lets get Connected!!

Ritu

I was wondering if i could be added to this very neat idea :)
Im gonna start to build my room as well!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Super excited to see this all come together! I hope the items we release throughout the month will help make it a little extra special! :GhostHost:

Fotogirl

Hi my room is ready!
My room is ready!
my room is ready as ever as it will be lol!
My room is ready. If i can still join!
adding a few finishing touches to my room, lmk when ur on :Pokemon4:
For all of you who have responded with their rooms ready to connect I apologize for not getting to this sooner. Fall sports photo season has kept me pretty busy but I am usually on later in the evening east coast time. If you see my room on the list titled Trick or Treat teleporters please stop in and we can get you connected. Or pm me here on forums if you want to try and set up a specific time. Looking forward to getting all of you connected. We have about 13 rooms connected so far on our street and I am hoping we can get to about 25.[DOUBLEPOST=1538534091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Super excited to see this all come together! I hope the items we release throughout the month will help make it a little extra special! :GhostHost:
I am sure the halloween releases will be a great addition and make it all the more special. I am getting really excited to have a trick or treat night. We have 13 rooms connected so far so I am sure its going to be fun for the room owners and the trick or treaters.

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Hello! I would like to join and I have a room ready to go as well!

I also had an idea to maybe do a little mini game in my room as well for up to 4 people if that would be okay? Lmk!
Let me know when you would like to get your room connected. If you are on look for my room on the list Trick or Treat Teleporters. If you want to put a game in your room that is up to you. If people want to stop and play that could be their choice.

Fotogirl

I have a room to connect :) I might need help with the teleporters because I already have a ride start from the spawn location of the room
hi, sorry i forgot about this post! but my room is ready if it isn't to late to connect :sweat:
we can still connect you both. I am going to have a trial trick or treat tomorrow evening at 8 east coast time. Let me know when you are on and we can get you connected. I will continue to add rooms as long as people are building them.

Let me know when you would like to get your room connected. If you are on look for my room on the list Trick or Treat Teleporters. If you want to put a game in your room that is up to you. If people want to stop and play that could be their choice.
I'll be available most of the day. I only really have to leave the house today for one or two things.

Fotogirl

[DOUBLEPOST=1539531764][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be available most of the day. I only really have to leave the house today for one or two things.
I will be in and out most of the day so just let me know what time works for you. I will check here often to see if we can get you connected