Try the Disney College Program

Marissa

black lives matter
I would love to do the dcp! I'm pretty far from Florida so that's the only thing stopping me!
There is still hope. I have had 3 friends do the do it I live in AZ so it is quite the trip.

I'm planning on doing it in maybe 1 or 2 years. My sister's currently a ride operator through that program at Disney World, as well :)

perksofamy

how long was it before you heard back? I applied to a program 4 months ago and it still says my application is being processed and im just nervous

how long was it before you heard back? I applied to a program 4 months ago and it still says my application is being processed and im just nervous
Honestly it varies. I somehow got my web-based interview request within 2 hours which has been unheard of to anyone I've talked to. Most people say it takes at least 2 weeks if one is lucky. I've heard of people not hearing for a few months.

You were there the same time I was! Well, I started February 2nd, but finished the 7th! I was merchandise at World of Disney though. How did you like Epcot merchandise?[DOUBLEPOST=1443198832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly it varies. I somehow got my web-based interview request within 2 hours which has been unheard of to anyone I've talked to. Most people say it takes at least 2 weeks if one is lucky. I've heard of people not hearing for a few months.
I got my web based interview sent to me around that same time frame. Mine was super quick.