Update about POTC and Green Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Hi everyone,
As most of you know, the release of pirate is supposed to be tonight at 7PM EST. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, we ask that you bare with us as we push back the release date one last time. This is to give me more time to work on the different elements of the game that are not yet safe to be playable. If it were to be released tonight, the game would be rather inferior to what it was originally and incomplete.

Though we know that many of you are going to be disappointed, this is to allow for us to bring back the Pirate Minigame the right way, as opposed to releasing an inferior version just to meet the deadline. We apologize for this inconvenience, for we know that everyone was looking forward to the release.

To make it up to the players, we have plans to release Green crates tonight with Green keys in the fantasy landsword!- Be on the look out for that. Hopefully that will keep everyone busy for the next five days as we work hard to release Pirates.

I'm sorry I didn't make it, but at the end of the day I'm only doing this for your enjoyment. I want the game to be perfect when it comes out, and for it to not be ruined by a few selfish people. So, that's why we've had to delay it again.

Again, we are so sorry for the inconvenience.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I understand things come up, but can you please not keep giving us release dates if you are not sure you can make them? I'd rather have been told POTC will come sometime in august then to keep getting hyped up for it only to be disappointed. What's the point in having a countdown if it means nothing?

Last edited:

Jorash

Thanks for the update, super excited for the crates!:)

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
Amy we truly appreciate everything you have done with this game. I have a question about the green keys and crate though. Are the keys going to be as easy to obtain as the regular pins are? Also, how are crates going to be obtained?

Thanks!
<3 Zazzella

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
I'm not mad or upset at the game being pushed back, because honestly I kind of saw it coming. deadlines and this game don't really mix. I knew the countdown was probably going to be a mistake from the beginning. honestly Amy, a lot of these people don't mind waiting patiently for the game to be released, so it really isn't necessary and not really a good idea for a game in beta to have a countdown or a deadline for anything this big. I'm fine with waiting as long as necessary for items or games in myvmk, but I don't think we should have the countdown on the home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.