V-Cards: MyVMK Edition (Post your entries below!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

Just wanted to say...
Thank you to everyone that submitted a card for the contest! To me you're all winners!

Starting tomorrow the community poll will be open for voting for 1 week. Voting will end February 10th, 2014. I wish everyone luck :)!

This concludes the submission portion of the contest.
If a mod could kindly close this thread, it would be appreciated :).

Thanks again guys!
And may the odds be ever in your favor :halcyon:
xoxo
-Yuna.​
You've all seen them! Now let's make them!

This is a **Contest Thread** for you to create your own personalized, and customized MyVMK themed Valentines e-cards and enter them in my contest.
Get your friends involved, bounce ideas around, make them however you want!
You can make them in paint, gimp, photoshop, anywhere!
Have fun with it!

One entry per person.

They must demonstrate the following criteria to qualify for the community poll:
  • Creativity and Originality (please don't copy other players ideas)
  • Appropriateness (this is a children's game, please keep them PG-13)
  • VMK Themed (anything used outside of VMK to theme your card is automatically disqualified from the contest)
  • Cleanliness and Cratfsmanship (It does not have to look or be professional or perfect, but it has to be evident that you did your best to make it clean and neat)
In additon: The card you enter must have a MyVMK related image on it, or incorporated in to it somehow.​
This includes but is not limited to:
-Items: Clothing, Pins, Furniture, Posters etc.
-Your Character
-NPC's
-Staff Members Characters
Be creative! There's tons of characters and things around MyVMK to utilize.

All entries posted below will be put in to a polling thread for the community to choose the winners.
The Top 3 players with the most votes will receive prizes.
This thread will be open for 1 week from today, so you have until Sunday, February 2nd, 2014 @ 10PM EST to enter your card below.
The community poll will last for 1 week as well.

The Top 3 Winners will be posted on the polling threads OP, with a picture of their MyVMK character, their IGN and Forum name, as well as their V-Card.

Now for the best part!

The Top 3 chosen will receive:
First place: 1 Firewall

Second Place: 1 Pair of Traditional Black Mickey Ears

Third Place: 1 Mad Hatter's Top Hat

Each winner will be Privately Messaged here on the forums to inform them of their winnings at the end of the community poll, and to set up a time and place to meet with me so they can claim their prize.
So be sure to check back on the forums at the end of next week.
Update:
I thought it would be nice and a bit more fair to include runner up prizes. Just small tokens for participation.
3 runners up will receive:

3 Silver keys will be awarded to each runner up.
There will be 3 entries that didn't place in the Top 3, awarded runners up prizes. Those runners up are decided by the votes: The next 3 most voted entries after the Top 3 will be our runners up.

**Also, for better clarification, I just want to note that part of the criteria needed to be met to qualify is that the card must be "VMK-themed" this doesn't mean Disney themed. It has to be something from the game incorporated in to the card. If you enter a card with just an image from Disney it won't qualify to enter.**​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you all the best of luck in the poll to come! Have fun with it and do your best :)
Sincerely,
Yuna.

P.S. For inquiries please feel free to send me a
. I'll be happy to clear up any confusion!

Here's an example of what I made quickly using paint and a site called picmonkey.com for the graphics:

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
A Valentine Card contest? I've got this in the bag! I already made like 3 VMK-themed ones yesterda--

• Creativity and Originality (please don't copy other players ideas)
  • Appropriateness (this is a children's game, please keep them G-rated)
  • VMK Themed (anything used outside of VMK to theme your card is automatically disqualified from the contest)
  • Cleanliness and Cratfsmanship (It does not have to look or be professional or perfect, but it has to be evident that you did your best to make it clean and neat)
...Dangit.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
A Valentine Card contest? I've got this in the bag! I already made like 3 VMK-themed ones yesterda--

...Dangit.
Haha sorry! I want to bring some fun to the community and a little healthy competition, but I don't want any angry mods or admin shutting it down :).

Edit: I'll bump it to PG-13, since this game was originally targeted for children in the teens to start. :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
In additon: The card you enter must have a MyVMK related image on it, or incorporated in to it somehow.​
This includes but is not limited to:
-Items: Clothing, Pins, Furniture, Posters etc.
-Your Character
-NPC's
-Staff Members Characters
Just wanted to bring to attention an additional edit added for clarification!

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
My submission <3

Here we go :D

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
hi I'm a noob and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to post a picture.

View attachment 4024
I love it, it's simply darling. But unfortunately it doesn't meet the criteria of the contest so I regretfully can not accept it as an entry. My apologies.
However, the week isn't over yet so if you make a card VMK-related then you'll be entered in the pool for the community poll next week! :)

S

Solar

Ahhhh I was gonna submit my v-card but I accidentally misplaced it. I'll try to get it back so I can post.

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
Mattius' submission - he's been going through troubleshooting but here's his :).

Status
Not open for further replies.