V-Cards: MyVMK Edition (Post your entries below!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this contest... I made my first gif....EVER. HINT: Check spoiler *nervous breakdown* IT HAS BEEN DONE on photoshop CS5! :) It's not so perfect for a first, but sure is a try! :) Good luck to all!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
For this contest... I made my first gif....EVER. HINT: Check spoiler *nervous breakdown* IT HAS BEEN DONE on photoshop CS5! :) It's not so perfect for a first, but sure is a try! :) Good luck to all!
Excellent! :) It's wonderful. I have added it to the entry pool.

If there's anyone that wants to participate in this contest, you have until tomorrow Sunday, February 2nd, 2014 @ 10PM EST to enter your V-Card. I tried to make the time as lenient as possible given the superbowl.

hurry hurry all! :)

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
It's not too late! The contest isn't over until tomorrow night @ 10PM EST! You still have time :).
Thank you for pointing this out. I saw it was after midnight and totally forget it just became the 2nd, lol.

Here's my entry :) tried to make it look kind of old fashioned cause I think old + love is cute :halcyon:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Thank you for pointing this out. I saw it was after midnight and totally forget it just became the 2nd, lol.

Here's my entry :) tried to make it look kind of old fashioned cause I think old + love is cute :halcyon:

Love it! :) Good luck in the upcoming poll!

bumpity bump!

Last day everyone! You have until 10:00PM EST today to enter your V-Cards. Hurry hurry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.