= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

i like trading..
Someone can make a newer one.
I'm going to be busy until at least Christmas time.
Thank you all for your time.
And good luck with all your trades.

IF anyone is interested in making a new one but do not want to restart the value thread, I will message you the copy and pasted list I have saved, and you can just keep updating :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's a nice list for people to go off of.sure it will change the rarer things get
and more on high demand items but less on to many of the same items out there
Like green ears.
Very Nice List..

MamaNutty

These values are what I have seen through out the weeks that passes by.
These values are NOT SET. Item's change all the time, that is why I can "edit" the post whenever.

Just here to help out people who are not good with values.
I was not saying it in a negative fashion by all means.
Was speaking from past experience.

This is just your observation, as far as what you have seen & complied.

An few examples being:
I traded 40 GC's for pink flips
Then traded then for 15 fires or 30 GC's
So how do you compile a value there?

Also seen inferno traded for 65 GC's & then traded for full set of Ultras..
So how do you base a value there?

Also seen numerous threads ppl trying to trade Minnie for green flips & an add on... Attempts have failed. Which to me means green flips more in demand than a Minnie hat.
My opinion on values are:
A item is worth what 2 traders agree upon!
That's all I was getting at.

If this thread helps the non experienced traders than kuddos to you!

Last edited:

Brad

i like trading..
I was not saying it in a negative fashion by all means.
Was speaking from past experience.

This is just your observation, as far as what you have seen & complied.

An few examples being:
I traded 40 GC's for pink flips
Then traded then for 15 fires or 30 GC's
So how do you compile a value there?

Also seen inferno traded for 65 GC's & then traded for full set of Ultras..
So how do you base a value there?

Also seen numerous threads ppl trying to trade Minnie for green flips & an add on... Attempts have failed. Which to me means green flips more in demand than a Minnie hat.
My opinion on values are:
A item is worth what 2 traders agree upon!
That's all I was getting at.

If this thread helps the non experienced traders than kuddos to you!
Yes ofc, and everyone should realize its based on the two traders. However, this is just a simple value helper if anyone is in in need of help, those items you've listed I've only seen going once. I'm more leading towards to the continuation of a particular item thats been traded with the same amount of values over and over again and that is what I write.

The comment was not meant towards you, but to everyone who is concerned about the values, as I see ppl already questioning what I have put. It is simply an observation.

And oh thank you for giving me your thoughts. I ll see how i can edit some items and word it out.

Brad

i like trading..
[MENTION=5039]Brad[/MENTION] I'd say tron guest room pin is now worth about 5K. :)

Nice list though!

Very helpful!!!! Keep it up.
Not sure about the tron pin being 5K only since I still see a lot of traders trade it for 1-2 giftcards. I'll keep a look out (:
How about ALR waterfalls and enchanted roses
As someone said, "2 gcs each" sounds about right, but what I see in some trades a waterfall can range between 1 gift card and add on (15K total) to 2 gift cards. Added to the list.
What would the value of HM top hat be?
The range of what I see it go for is between 1-2 gift card. or 1 gift card and a add on.

I'm a strong believer in trading what you want for the item.. It's all about what the person is looking for/how much the one offering wants it. If someone offers me 80 gcs for my flip hat, I won't take it.. I have zero interest in gift cards. Likewise, there is little chance that I will actually trade it. Offer up 80 firewalls, on the other hand.. We're looking at a maybe.
There have been times when I over-offered just because I was looking to get the item asap. My stitch hat offer, on the other hand, is a different story. I don't have a strong desire to have this stitch hat tomorrow - thus explaining the lack of modifications I have made to said offer.
Anyway, most people are looking to bang from their buck. If you, Peggy Sue, and Alfred all offer 110 gcs for stitch, what's going to make that one person decide to trade it to you? Nothing.
So Idk where I went with this post.. but I hope it made some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.