= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotogirl

[MENTION=5039]Brad[/MENTION] .. are all the Frozen outfits already valued at 2-3 gift cards each even though they were just retired last month?

Brad

i like trading..
[MENTION=5039]Brad[/MENTION] .. are all the Frozen outfits already valued at 2-3 gift cards each even though they were just retired last month?
I saw each piece of the going rate, each piece was like 5-6k each? And so I added them up including crown,beanies and got around 2gcs.
The coronation however is much more valued then the other frozen outfits, as it's demanded and no one seems to be trading.
But please, if you think otherwise let me know the value of what you think so that I can edit it. (:

Fotogirl

I saw each piece of the going rate, each piece was like 5-6k each? And so I added them up including crown,beanies and got around 2gcs.
The coronation however is much more valued then the other frozen outfits, as it's demanded and no one seems to be trading.
But please, if you think otherwise let me know the value of what you think so that I can edit it. (:
Thanks for the info! I was just asking if they are really going for that much. I haven't spent too much time in trade rooms recently and I have a spare of each of the outfits boys and girls. If I decide to trade them its good to know approximately what I should look to get.

iamabigdisfan

There are several reasons why.
There are no set values in the game.
Values differ between every trader.
Most importantly values vary DAILY!
Have to agree. Trading is between 2 people and what they agree upon, not what a hand full of people think it should be. Why I don't trade!!!!
:(

Brad

i like trading..
Have to agree. Trading is between 2 people and what they agree upon, not what the a hand full of people think it should be. Why I don't trade!!!!
:(
I apologize if this doesn't please you.
But this thread is just out here to help with values.
AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, it is between two traders OF COURSE.

but for example, lets just say a person didn't know the value of their pink minnie hat. They worked hard to get 60 gift cards in value for it, and the other person said the value went down(lie). Other person offers 20 gift cards for it. Girl with minnie hat, likes gift cards and accepts. Is this a fair trade?
Both traders should know "some" values, or acknowledge its worth before going into a trade. Hence why I made this thread in the first place.

Didn't mean any of the value's I have put up from observing trade rooms and trade threads to sadden you, I feel confident that most of these values are accurate.

If you have any suggestions on each item, feel free to tell me and I will consider and edit them.

I personally love this thread, I don't look at the values as being set in stone, but more to give me an idea of where to start if I'm looking to get a certain item. No point in offering on something I want if I can't at least start with a fair value or know that I need to save more before I start to put together an offer. It's extremely helpful for those of us who do not hang out in the trade room / forum or taking about the value of items with others.

Brad

i like trading..
how much is a full set of the fab 5 pins worth?
it's not demanded so I would say 1 gc for the full set.
What are the heart chairs valued at these days? (The ones from the valentine's day crate)
1-2k spree for each heart chair sounds fair to me.. But it's certainly doesn't go for over 3k per.

Enso

It did my friend. It did. Lol what now?!! Should we value all these items with Pixels?? They're fancy ya know...
LOL I literally have no idea what to do my webite is on hiatus. Going to have to use firewalls as standard or just slowly rework gc values.

Brad

i like trading..
Firewalls are even more tricky now that giftcard's are retired.
Yes, but I feel it will go back to the way it was as (2GCs/2Cc's/2DLRs = 1Fire) if we give it time..

----------

LOL I literally have no idea what to do my webite is on hiatus. Going to have to use firewalls as standard or just slowly rework gc values.
Haha yeah, I'll wait for a few days to see what people are trading now and what a firewall is going to be value at. I'll keep you posted man.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Yes, but I feel it will go back to the way it was as (2GCs/2Cc's/2DLRs = 1Fire) if we give it time..

----------

Haha yeah, I'll wait for a few days to see what people are trading now and what a firewall is going to be value at. I'll keep you posted man.
Ugh, I just got used to GC's being the economic standard on pricing. :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.