= VALUE CHECK =

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

i like trading..
Tagg me, @Brad. if you still have not received an answer to a question.
I usually scan the forums for a specific item you are asking for, and tell you then.

(But also keep in mind that there is a search button on here, and type in an item, for example "stitch", and go down and click "search this thread only", and it will basically list all the commentators who have asked for stitch and most likely someone answering it below. TIP: Don't add "hat, pins, or room, etc , that way it doesn't give you EVERY SINGLE result from each comment that has those words. Thank you, hope this helps.)

Last edited:
Tagg me, @Brad. if you still have not received an answer to a question.
I usually scan the forums for a specific item you are asking for, and tell you then.
(But also keep in mind that there is a search button on here, and type in an item, for example "stitch", and go down and click "search this thread only", and it will basically list all the commentators who have asked for stitch and most likely someone answering it below. TIP: Don't add "hat, pins, or room, etc , that way it doesn't give you EVERY SINGLE result from each comment that has those words. Thank you, hope this helps.)
What would you say about ice cube or red and black heart chairs? Thank you!

haha dude I seriously just found those values by searching my thread rn. But since i am here,
Ice cubes are around 250 each, 500 being the most.
Heart chairs (especially those colors), are as low as 1k
I looked around and found some values but wasn't sure if they changed. Thank you so much! If you know anyone trading those heart chair colors please let me know, thank you! :)

What are the separate values of: sparrow vest, sparrow hat, sparrow pants, and sparrow shoes?
Current Values differ a bit, but here is what I've gathered on current sparrow parts values:
Sparrow Boots: 3-4 walls or 80k
Sparrow Hat: 8-9 walls or 165k
Sparrow Pants: 15-18 walls or 345k
Sparrow Shirt: 20-24 walls or 455k

Ultimate

Current Values differ a bit, but here is what I've gathered on current sparrow parts values:
Sparrow Boots: 3-4 walls or 80k
Sparrow Hat: 8-9 walls or 165k
Sparrow Pants: 15-18 walls or 345k
Sparrow Shirt: 20-24 walls or 455k
I'd say the pants are worth more around 12-15 walls

Status
Not open for further replies.