VFK

Kept trying to change my title to "VirtualMagicFan" or something of the like. Never got approved. Traded all my rares for 1 invisibility magic on VMK :P That's about what they were worth to me anyway.

Like others, I found the game impossibly strict - even moreso than original VMK. And also a little boring/creepy. It just didn't have the same magic as VMK. :(

I got an hour ban last week for saying magi c kingdom was back. Not saying go to this site just said magic kingdom was back. Funny thing is when it first came out I paid to become a member and like so many others never got the membership items that were promised. The stuff they said they would send in the mail. Last week was the first time in over a year I logged in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I finally have came back for good. As of July 3rd 2016 I am a permanent member until either I die or the game closes. I still have awesome friends who play VFK and I love all the stuff we can choose from on there. I still play for game magics and build rooms which I have always loved. The economy on VFK is manageable and I don't have to spend all day playing Fireworks (MyVMK reference) just to get enough credits to build a room. If you ever play VFK, look me up and I will be a friend instantly and help you in any way to make your game experience comfortable.

I used to play a lot. I was LoveYourMemory. Seeing this just reminded me to log on and give my stuff away.
I was trade banned for doing this. I started giving my stuff away over a period of days. Everything I gave away was put back in my inventory and I am unable to trade last i checked. I sent messages in game and through email and i never got a response.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I used to play a lot. I was LoveYourMemory. Seeing this just reminded me to log on and give my stuff away.
Morgan, the best way to give stuff away without having issues with Staff is to buy a ride giveaway item and make a quick ride and the ride will giveaway the stuff for you. Hope you come by again. I met you in your room yesterday. You were very nice. Thanks for your courtesy. :)

goobie

violent delights
I was trade banned for doing this. I started giving my stuff away over a period of days. Everything I gave away was put back in my inventory and I am unable to trade last i checked. I sent messages in game and through email and i never got a response.
Really? That's ridiculous. Why is that even an issue?
Morgan, the best way to give stuff away without having issues with Staff is to buy a ride giveaway item and make a quick ride and the ride will giveaway the stuff for you. Hope you come by again. I met you in your room yesterday. You were very nice. Thanks for your courtesy. :)
Oh I didn't even realize it was you. I managed to give it all away yesterday. I didn't realize I could potentially have an issue with staff.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I doubt you will if they have not done anything already. It is mostly if you have a ton of items and would take you days to give it all away. That is why I used a ride giveaway. Since Beta I had acquired a lot of items common and rare so I dreaded the idea of a Free room and was thankful we had the giveaway ride item.

I was/am QueenPurpleDress. I logged on for a bit and then quit, I don't think I had any rare items so I didn't bother to give anything away. :shrug: I don't even remember my password.

gravebound

not actually a grave
i jumped ship after they first introduced fairies. recently checked it back out and not only was my account gone but saw they never changed the faces like they said they would. those faces make me want to puke.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
i jumped ship after they first introduced fairies. recently checked it back out and not only was my account gone but saw they never changed the faces like they said they would. those faces make me want to puke.
Different strokes for different folks. VFK Staff and Administration has never claimed they were perfect, just there to play their game. As it is there are tons more to do on VFK than was ever on VMK. That is not a downing of VMK, but I have moved on and accepted 'You can never go home'. If you come back to play, come back because you want to see what is new and how it has grown from a Pink Couch to a lovely cornucopia of games, activities and unending imagination possibilities. VFK never deletes accounts so you may want to re-check your user and pass. I am not saying you are lying, just saying I know VFK quite well after 8 years of playing.

I was/am QueenPurpleDress. I logged on for a bit and then quit, I don't think I had any rare items so I didn't bother to give anything away. :shrug: I don't even remember my password.
I did the same but came back before Gamma was over and loved what I saw. Granted I have quit many times over in years past but always came back and every time wondered why I left. If you really want to get your password back there is a 'forgot my password' link. You will have to remember your email at least but either way I am sure there are ways of getting your account on track. I lost my pass to my original Beta account and I got it back in December of 2009 with no problem. VFK Staff was incredibly helpful.

gravebound

not actually a grave
Different strokes for different folks. VFK Staff and Administration has never claimed they were perfect, just there to play their game. As it is there are tons more to do on VFK than was ever on VMK. That is not a downing of VMK, but I have moved on and accepted 'You can never go home'. If you come back to play, come back because you want to see what is new and how it has grown from a Pink Couch to a lovely cornucopia of games, activities and unending imagination possibilities. VFK never deletes accounts so you may want to re-check your user and pass. I am not saying you are lying, just saying I know VFK quite well after 8 years of playing.
it may have more stuff to do but it honestly never appealed to me at all. i was very bored playing it. all the people i ran into were silent or jerks.
which is sad because i did like the fairy magic, but oh well.
also i think i got banned. one of the non-vmk mods(can't remember who) started picking fights with me after i asked them some questions about upcoming items. so maybe that's why.
even if my account wasn't gone my character was female, which i wouldn't want to play(i wasn't out as transgender at the time)