alloadieu

Allo Allo Alloooo
Just purchased the VMK Anniversary room yesterday...whats the point of it, exactly? Lol if someone wouldn't mind explaining the "frozen after one month" feature, I would greatly appreciate it! :)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Just purchased the VMK Anniversary room yesterday...whats the point of it, exactly? Lol if someone wouldn't mind explaining the "frozen after one month" feature, I would greatly appreciate it! :)
The Anniversary room allows you to build with all OG VMK items, for free! After a month goes by, the rooms will be locked down. You wont be able to edit it anymore, as it will be "frozen in time" and put into a "museum" for others to appreciate for many years to come!

The Anniversary room allows you to build with all OG VMK items, for free! After a month goes by, the rooms will be locked down. You wont be able to edit it anymore, as it will be "frozen in time" and put into a "museum" for others to appreciate for many years to come!
So when in fact do the rooms get locked down..................what date on the calendar please????

Last edited:

alloadieu

Allo Allo Alloooo
Thank you, that clears a lot up! :)

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Where do I get this room

Where are the OG VMK items? I got the room but cant figure out where the stuff is

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Thank you for the explanation because i was wondering this too.

Where are the OG VMK items? I got the room but cant figure out where the stuff is
There are 15-16 pages of furnishings that are available for this Special Room only.
You can see this list in the same manner as you would other rooms. with the Chair Icon at the bottom of the screen.

If I am mistaken/incorrect about this please someone (Moderator) please let me know

Last edited:
So when in fact do the rooms get locked down..................what date on the calendar please????

Also curious about this, when it locks do you still have access to hang out in the room?

Question: do the ride teleporters work? I tried using the space mountain ones and I can't seem to get them to work.

Once the room is frozen will you still have access to go inside it?
VMK Anniversary Room?
I have been constantly checking the Newslettter for more information on this room as was stated in the description when purchasing this room and so far I have seen nothing.
If this room is going to be 'frozen" after a month it would be nice to know now what is going to happen.

Last edited:

John

Pretty sure that wasn't from the original game but the chair was.
The table was in the original game. It was sold in the shops. It also was a granted item when you used the code for Madame Leotas Crystal Ball set card from the parks.

Here is a forum post that lists all of the original VMK items
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?91941-VMK-Furniture-Items-List

Thanks for making these rooms! They are so fun to play around with.

Another item that’s missing is posters. The Magic Mirror is a poster and one of my favorite items from the original game. If you could add that too it would be amazing!!!!

Last edited:

Squiggle

they said on the newsletter that they will stop selling beginning of July and they will lock forever the end of July

"SURPRISE!!! You will have exactly ONE MONTH From July 1st to decorate your anniversary rooms for a ROOM COMPETITION!! The rooms will all lock forever at 11:59PM EST on July 31st! More contest details to come, so stay tuned!!

The room will be available for purchase until 11:59PM EST on JUNE 30th!! It will no longer be available as of 12:00AM on July 1st! Make sure you don't forget!!"

yeahtoast

I'm just a girl in the world.
So my anniversary room will still allow me to move things around and is not "locked". I've found I don't like it anymore and would love to clear it and start over but I'm nervous that it actually is locked and I'm just not seeing it? Are they locked for anybody else or are other people still free to move stuff around?