VMK Character Name

Mine was WDWVeteran but vmk made me change it i guess cause it said veteran? So I was forced to change it to TestTrack
I was also MonorailBlack

My VMK name was MissyLipGloss... I do not know where I got it from what so ever haha.

I hope to have Halcyon as my 'MMK' name, as it was in OVMK.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I was aceastrofan until my account was deleted due to inactivity. >:( . So then I went by ADrummer540. Went back to aceastrofan for OVMK.

What Was Your Old Username For VMK?!

I Have Noticed Lot Of People With New Usernames... Some People Are Now Putting There Real Names Like Me. So I Was Just Wondering If U Do Have A New Username What Was Ur Old One?? My Old User Name Use To Be Its_Mimi I Would Play Pirates I Was A Challenge And Known For Being Practically Impossible To Beat Lol I Would Be Seen In The Lobby At The Left Side By The Barrels Lol But Yeah My Username Now Is My Name... Melina..
So Post Your Old Username And Reunite With Old Friends And Bring Back Many Memories. :)

I Had A Few... I Started With Aceawesome_surf But Then I Switched To Allysurferrrgirl Then To Green.Eyeliner and I Finally Stuck With ThroughYourEyes!!

Icyinfernoman. That was the only name I had until I switched it up! :)

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I'm still aceastrofan. Nothing changed. Except the Astros are terrible now. And I like the Dodgers because I moved to SoCal. Then I moved again...