VMK Items Never Released - PLEASE release in MyVMK!

Geggy

There are many items that were never released in the original VMK. Some items, like Flying Carpet Magic, were teased by the VMK Team for the entire length of the game...but still never released. Below is a list of items that I would glove to have released in this game:

Offroad Blue Magic

Offroad Pink Magic

Yellow Car Magic

Flying Carpet Magic

Inner Space Suit Pink Magic

Blue Deep Sea Diving Suit

Captain Jack Costume

Red/Blue 50th Chairs (with and without logo)

Various Colored Flags

There are other items, to be sure. These items are just at the top of my list. You can find a longer list here: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/index.php/Unreleased_Items

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Flags were issued during some ride competitions to show the room was judged. I believe it was only one color for one event though. I don't quite remember.

I would love to see Flying Carpet Magic if it's working properly.

Geggy

I liked that the flags were never released, it gave HOST events a nice decoration.
How about HOST_'s could have certain colors, and players could have others. Either way, I think having a few options for players would be great.

I'd love to see the first Magic released be Flying Carpet. Would be sort of fitting, no?
I think that would be very fitting. Wise man!

Supposedly, it was released as a 1x-use during the last five days. It may have been...I don't recall. Either way, it should work fine because Yavn used it. We also had similar magic (X2 plane) that was the basic same concept.

Squid

Seeing those in-game would be really cool and would make MVMK special though I would like to see original VMK items first before releasing new/never released ones.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Supposedly, it was released as a 1x-use during the last five days. It may have been...I don't recall. Either way, it should work fine because Yavn used it. We also had similar magic (X2 plane) that was the basic same concept.
You are correct. I saw this on the wiki and I think people got it through the Treasure Detector Magic.
Speaking of Treasure Detector magic... I wouldn't mind seeing that magic be released either if we don't have any minigames to earn credits. I don't know how else we will be getting credits xD

Jasmine

Flags were issued during some ride competitions to show the room was judged. I believe it was only one color for one event though. I don't quite remember.

I would love to see Flying Carpet Magic if it's working properly.

Yes, they were used for judging rooms.

There's also a black version of the "Wildcat" Outfit (the HSM guy outfit). I don't recall it ever being released. I've only seen it once.

Once I learned about the pink off-road magic and the pink spacesuit magic, I was upset they weren't released :(. I was just looking at them yesterday... I can't wait until Amy releases them :D!

Shane

I'm pretty sure we have all the files for the judging flags. We may get to issue those in a way in the future =) I can't confirm the release of any of the items. Also, we can only release the items we have the files for (unless we remake the item from scratch).

Geggy

I'm pretty sure we have all the files for the judging flags. We may get to issue those in a way in the future =) I can't confirm the release of any of the items. Also, we can only release the items we have the files for (unless we remake the item from scratch).
Perhaps you may not want to let the cat out of the bag, per se, but are there a lot of known items that you don't have the files for? If so, do you care to share that information?