VMK Player's Disneyland Meet-up!?

So playing this game, I realize how many of y'all live in Southern California and close to me. I was talking to in-game Lightning_Mcqueen and we thought meeting up at Disneyland would be such a cool idea considering we live relatively close.

BUT... AN EVEN COOLER IDEA WOULD BE MEETING UP WITH A L L OF YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIAN'S AT DISNEYLAND ONE DAY AND HAVING THE MOST EPIC VMK IRL HANGOUT.

If we could pull this off, do you all realize how epic it would be? It would basically be the best day of your whole entire life, guaranteed.

I leave to go back to school in Texas in 3 weeks--- would any of you guys (passholders especially?) be up for spending a day at Disneyland together within the next 3 weeks?

Definitely not closed off to anyone else who wants to come from lets say, Arizona or Maryland or the UK, but I'm just saying California because I realize it's more likely for us to be able to go!

So comment on the thread and let me know if y'all think it's a possibility. :-) I'd be so ecstatic to meet you all and I know you're all dying to have irl friends too, trust me, I feel your feels.

I live in Florida so WDW would be closer but I would love to do something like this. I will be there for night of joy on Friday night so if other vmkers are going, we could meet up then!