• WDW

Votes: 63 79.7%
  • DLR

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I vote WDW.
I don't mind the parks being spread out (tbh it's only MK that is far away from anything) but the monorail/bus systems are very on top of everything. Plus I love driving through Florida nature.
WDW is crowded because it's the highest profiting Disney park in the world. It's like home to me.
I like the Cinderella Castle a lot better. I think the Castle should be the big event of a park, and to me the Sleeping Beauty Castle just doesn't live up to that. I like that they have an Alice ride and Cars land, though.

I don't mind the parks being spread out (tbh it's only MK that is far away from anything) but the monorail/bus systems are very on top of everything.
This is a lie and you know it.

Also, forgot this in my last post: it rains every day in WDW. It rains never in DL.

I've never been to DLR but I have been to WDW, as a child and just last year. I would have to say that I still like WDW better based off of what I heard from people who went to DLR. I think the staff and maintenance at WDW are really nice and patient from what I've seen. And yes it isn't the original park and it IS bigger, but it has a lot to offer through all of the different parks. And WDW itself is pretty big so it's hard to get to every attraction, but I think it has a lot of good rides. Maybe the people who don't like WDW are only wanting rides, but the rides aren't the ONLY thing that bring magic and fun to WDW. It is a big tourist area but makes sense because they pretty much promote it through Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, and even the crew members they have. Everyone is from a different country which I think is something that really makes WDW special :) The castle is amazing (and Cinderella isn't even my favorite princess) and while it did rain before the parade and fireworks show, they postponed it but still managed to keep everyone busy. I've been to all of the parks in the resort and the ONLY one I didn't care for was Downtown Disney, but it is aimed towards adults so that's probably why.

I didn't really have any bad experiences with WDW or any of the Parks. In fact, if I needed assistance or help, they were more than happy to do so. For example, my pass's magnetic strip messed up when I tried to get a fast pass in Hollywood Studios, and all they had me do was go to the entrance to get another one. I had no problems at all. :)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
This is a lie and you know it.

Also, forgot this in my last post: it rains every day in WDW. It rains never in DL.
I don't know what you're talking about. I've never had a transportation issue at WDW. Sometimes the monorail is closed but they always bring over more busses. Maybe you've just been unlucky.

Also "it rains everyday in WDW" is a bit of a stretch. It's rained once (drizzled, for a good majority of 4 hours) in the past 6 day-long visits I've had.

It actually rained when I was there. :P The monorail was down more than once, as well. I almost missed my chance to ride it.

I don't know what you're talking about. I've never had a transportation issue at WDW. Sometimes the monorail is closed but they always bring over more busses. Maybe you've just been unlucky.
I've had issues with both the monorail and bus, but I've never had a problem with the boats/ferry. A bad experience I had was when I was resort-hopping around the MK resorts and the monorail was down at the Contemporary and I was stranded not being able to get back to the Polynesian. It finally came back up, though. The worst experience I've had was trying to get a bus from AK to AKL, LOL. It took almost an hour when it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Disney transportation still has a magical touch regardless.

Also "it rains everyday in WDW" is a bit of a stretch. It's rained once (drizzled, for a good majority of 4 hours) in the past 6 day-long visits I've had.
You'll obviously get the risk of an afternoon rain shower/storm in the summer, but you won't have any problem if you plan your vacation during dry season (Nov-Apr). It's much more comfortable, too. It's my favorite time to visit. :D