We want your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! <3

As MyVMK has continued to expand, we've been in need of feedback for new HOST event ideas.
Keep in mind, this thread is different from the polls that we've done in the past. This time, we would like your feedback for events that you'd really enjoy playing that we haven't done already. No events should be too easy or too hard, but rather somewhere in the middle.
Be sure to use the
button so we know which events you would like to see the most!
Thank you all for your time and feedback! We can't wait to see your ideas. :)

- MyVMK HOST Team

Last edited:

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
I don't know if this would be plausible or not but a while back DesertFreak hosted his own event where he gave teams of people a riddle that they had to solve in a series of rounds. Players could converse in trade to get the answer together.
Maybe this could be something? Disney trivia could be used perhaps? Players could create their own teams of maybe 3 or 4 and compete against another team of 3 or 4. The team that gets the answer correctly stays on whilst the team that loses either goes to another room with another HOST to try again or just loses.
When one team gets 3 correct answers they get a prize and can leave the event.

Just an idea because I really enjoyed DesertFreak's event :) :thumbsup:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Once more randomizers come out, such as the baseball predictometer, it could be a game where whatever you spin, you get a certain prize. The prizes get better depending on what is rolled. With the baseball predictometer, an out or a single could get the consolation prize, while double and home run could get the staff prize. The one flaw I see emerging from this game is how it would take too much time, and would allow too few people to actually play. With only one person per roll, the event would have to be extended if everyone was to be given a chance.

I really loved Grizzly's event last night! The lines moved quickly and 2/6 players won per round. Not too many wins but def worth your time! So perhaps more games where there are a few guaranteed winners?

All of the events this month have been good though!

i like any games that get the most people in and out per round! The highest number spins are fun! You guys could also do a 4 corners kind of game more often, like that rainbows around epcot one or something o.o

You could make up a game that's like trivia, and 4 corners at the same time. Asking a question, then saying an 'A' 'B' 'C' or 'D' answer, and then a corner corresponds for each letter. It'd be quick and easy and would get rounds of people through quickly!

Geggy

I always liked the 4-3-2-1 Chair Races.

I also enjoyed the "chair maze" type of event where there were lots of chairs (Lily used pirate bar stools), all grouped together, and only a couple of paths were possible through the chairs to get to the top one.

Yard sales were always a big hit, if the rare items were hidden very well.

Dreams Month type events (Anna & Elsa Pin) are good, if the community knows what times they should be hoping to get visited...but not all day, or open-ended.

Host Quests. Host Quests. Host Quests.

Hula had a fun one during Tron Month: Where's Hula? The player had to choose which arcade chair she was in (there was a row of them that was turned around so you couldn't tell which one she'd moved to), by sitting in that chair's row. She would reveal where she was by turning her chair around (curtains for magic show work well, like Grizzly used).

Hula and Lily ran an event with tiki rugs. Players would stand on one of the possible rugs (one person per rug), and then the host would take away the rug they were standing on to reveal if they had chosen the correct color of tiki rug beneath.

I think events that just involve spinning a spinner and leaving is lame. It's not fun, I honestly think the point of a host event is to have fun. Host quests will definitely be fun! I also think games that involve more interaction with other players would be more fun, too. Like events where you team up with someone. I don't really have any actual ideas, just stuff that would make the events better.

Geggy

"Task Races" for lack of a better word, were always fun as well. These could take a couple of forms:
1)Chair race to the top, turn on/off the fire, lamp, or firewall, then race to the bottom where you may or may not have to turn an item on/off.
2)There are items placed along a straight path, and the player (who is racing the other players with the same items/path) has to turn each item on/off before racing to the next item.

in the old vmk there was a host event where you had to pick a certain teleporter, sometimes you had to go through three rooms to get to the right room, and when you got to the correct room you would get a prize

mark

10 mins late to everything
i want firework fridays at least once a month (double the credits)
or
double jungle cruise atleast once a month
this
would
make
me
and
the
whole
wdie
vmk
world
happy
with
smiles
and
cupcakes
and
pickles

iamabigdisfan

How about trying team scramble. Host scrambles a word and the first team to get 2 right wins. Having 4 teams will make the queue go fast or have it as the ride a thon where all host get involved and have multiple host rooms open.
Something different.
Prize --- STITCH!!! HAHA

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I don't know if this would be plausible or not but a while back DesertFreak hosted his own event where he gave teams of people a riddle that they had to solve in a series of rounds. Players could converse in trade to get the answer together.
Maybe this could be something? Disney trivia could be used perhaps? Players could create their own teams of maybe 3 or 4 and compete against another team of 3 or 4. The team that gets the answer correctly stays on whilst the team that loses either goes to another room with another HOST to try again or just loses.
When one team gets 3 correct answers they get a prize and can leave the event.

Just an idea because I really enjoyed DesertFreak's event :) :thumbsup:
Aww Thank you, :) I was shocked to see my name and I appreciate it a lot, and i'm very glad you enjoyed that game! :)

My favorite event was one where 3 players play and randomize a generator and if the total was over 12 they win, I love this because its kind of like a 50/50 chance so nobody can complain about cheating, aswell as everyone wins or everyone loses, because people would complain about the winner, anything with the reasons above would be better. I would like a challenge though, so a challenging event where everyone wins or loses would be awesome and by far my Favorite event!

Fiyero

Agreed with Geggy about the Yard Sale and Host Quests.

For those that don't remember, the yard sale is where you would come in a room that a host set up with items packed into it. You could ask for anything in the room, as long as you could point out where it was. Even rare items where hidden!

To add to yard sales, perhaps you could ask for something in return from the player, so its somewhat of a sacrifice.

I only have two suggestions; the one where a staff member hides somewhere in the kingdom and you have to find them and trade them and then they hide again, and the Pirates and Princesses party from the old VMK.

C

Celluloid

"Task Races" for lack of a better word, were always fun as well. These could take a couple of forms:
1)Chair race to the top, turn on/off the fire, lamp, or firewall, then race to the bottom where you may or may not have to turn an item on/off.
2)There are items placed along a straight path, and the player (who is racing the other players with the same items/path) has to turn each item on/off before racing to the next item.
Unfortunately, it seems the core mechanic for chair races is broken right now, so any events like that are out the window.

Myth

Unfortunately, it seems the core mechanic for chair races is broken right now, so any events like that are out the window.

You mean the glitch when you can simply walk across all the chairs? I hate that, it ruins it. Especially since the chair races are some of my favorites..

I only made it to two host events this month mostly because 90% of them were during the school day when I was still at school or it would start right when school got out and i'd still not make it in by the time I got home and on VMK so little things like that stunk. All the work week events were very early and a lot of us couldn't make it to them.

(I know you couldn't have changed your schedule though Cell, I just wanted to share my input).

Status
Not open for further replies.