Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMYY!! So glad you're back and doing whats right for VMK, they thought they could handle it but they couldn't. Glad its in your hands :) And not theirs.
YOU know how to do it RIGHT!

Lance said:
Savvy said:
Amy. Thank you so much for all you have done and are continuing to do. Even after that whole OpenVMK fiasco, you still cared enough about the project and its fans to keep going with it. I can happily say I will leave that corrupt community for this one, because it's going to be a whole lot better.

Amy was let go because all she cared about was attention. That's really the only reason she is doing this.
Um. Whoah. Step back.

Savvy said:
Amy. Thank you so much for all you have done and are continuing to do. Even after that whole OpenVMK fiasco, you still cared enough about the project and its fans to keep going with it. I can happily say I will leave that corrupt community for this one, because it's going to be a whole lot better.

oh!! you are using the picture i took :D

Thanks Amy! keep up the amazing work! :)

Thanks for telling us your side of things Amy :)

It all sounds pretty unreasonable to be honest, like they were looking for any excuse to boot you off the team now that you'd got it working for them. If they honestly believe that "malicious file" was a virus then it speaks volumes about their competency regarding further developing and maintaining the game. I mean I was following it fairly closely, and all I saw was you doing the work. We never really heard anything from the others, all the showing off, community participation/hype machine oiling all seemed to have been done by you and I hope I'm wrong but I don't see OVMK having much of a future now - if bad management and decisions are plaguing it this early then it's only a matter of time before it collapses on itself.

I'll still be hanging around here and the other site but it's a ******** shame this had to happen.

So is today the day?? Will you be opening today? I am super excited. I miss all of my friends and this was a way for me to connect again with them....Thanks.

Lost

Honestly to me, I don't know the whole situation or the in' and outs but it pretty much sounds like the people behind OpenVMK realised they were getting nowhere fast and got you in to do a lot of the work and as soon as they had a working version kicked you to the curb, as I said I don't know everything that went on but either way it sounds like you were the main or only decent coder in the project. What you're working on is looking great as usual and I am, as others are, very glad you are sticking with this project even after the events that have transpired. Hopefully things will run smoother this time :)

Wow, VMK can definitely due without the drama. I concur with what Lost wrote. Woot! :thumbsup: to you Amy for picking up the pieces and moving on. Cannot wait to see the game up and running. Thank you for your hard work.

I'm so happy Amy has moved on to a project of her own. She truly is the brain behind the project and she deserves to be recognized for it, not booted for false accusations. All of us here support you Amy, and cant wait to see what you have in store for us! :D

I support you my lovely dear! Do not worry! I always had a bad feeling about Grace, and here it is! When they originally posted about you "corrupting" the files. I was like....REALLY? Wasn't this the girl who was able to make the whole game in 3 months...Not only that, you were different from the other staff! You were actually kind! Idk, it sounded fishy to me...and then when Grace made a thread posting her "mistake." I was like...you just made an accusation over this "mistake" of yours. I just don't understand why they would falsey accuse the person, who is responsible for pretty much creating the whole game.

I don't think Nick probably did anything. It was you, girl. And I support you all the way!

It's so wonderful to hear from you again, Amy. :) Nice to be your own boss, I bet. :thumbsup: It's completely wrong what they did to you and I hope that you rise above them. Best Wishes and Congratulations on starting new!

-Yaz

Status
Not open for further replies.