What A Weird Frontierland Pin...

JCSkipper

Yeah.. to us Walt Disney World'rs... this Frontierland pin is weird and makes no sense lol..

I don't care if it's "Frontierland" or not, it's a gorgeous pin and I'm great to have it as I'm doing Fantasmic! in MyVMK :)

But I get your point, Fantasmic! isn't in Frontierland in WDW nevertheless Magic Kingdom itself.

Geggy

That may be, but the point @Ranch is trying to make is that it's not in Frontierland or even the Magic Kingdom at Disney World
No, it's not...but that doesn't make it weird for the theme. There are a vast number of things in VMK that are from all Disney parks, all over the world. @Fantasyliger made the point even clearer in post #8.

Ranch

Now we got that cleared up (three times), back to topic woot.

It makes no sense for Walt Disney World people, and there's no changing that gg tho ttfn nice try ttyl np.. Fantasmic is miles from Frontierland, and you can't even see it.

Fantasyliger

Now we got that cleared up (three times), back to topic woot.

It makes no sense for Walt Disney World people, and there's no changing that gg tho ttfn nice try ttyl np.. Fantasmic is miles from Frontierland, and you can't even see it.
OK regardless of if in general it makes no sense to WDW people, the pin SERIES is based off of DLR hence the titling of the pin as Mark Twain Riverboat instead of Liberty Bell. So therefore it would make sense to include Fantasmic.

Also VMK is not based off of any Disney park in particular; however there are many DL exclusive aspects: Alice in Wonderland dark ride, Matterhorn, NOS. The castle though, is from Disneyland Paris. Nothing that is in VMK really stands out as WDW exclusive (then again.. MK doesnt have much that is MK exclusive ;))

JCSkipper

OK regardless of if in general it makes no sense to WDW people, the pin SERIES is based off of DLR hence the titling of the pin as Mark Twain Riverboat instead of Liberty Bell. So therefore it would make sense to include Fantasmic.

Also VMK is not based off of any Disney park in particular; however there are many DL exclusive aspects: Alice in Wonderland dark ride, Matterhorn, NOS. The castle though, is from Disneyland Paris. Nothing that is in VMK really stands out as WDW exclusive (then again.. MK doesnt have much that is MK exclusive ;))
MK has a PeopleMover still ;)