What are you reading?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm currently reading The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan.

I recently finished the Divergent series. I loved the first book but the rest of the series was a trainwreck tbh #unpopularopinion

Currently reading the Ender's Game series (only the orig. quintet for now), I'm on Xenocide and I'm ADDICTED to the series.

I just finished Romeo & Juliet, and it's okay, it's hard to understand, but once you get what they're saying, it's pretty good.

I just started reading The Hunger Games for the first time, since I've heard SO many great things about it, and I'll continue by reading Catching Fire and Mocking Jay.

i'm currently reading the first book in the game of thrones series! finally got around to it. whenever i get kinda bored of it ive just been rereading slaughterhouse five too

iTony

Ohana means family.
I just finished Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters.
Now I'm reading Dormia by Jake Halpern. I bought this book at a Used Book Store like a long time ago and when I opened it last night, I found out that the Author signed it.. :O

Berryana

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay my god that book was beautiful
I'll be reading City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare which is the last installment to The Mortal Instrument series next week when it comes out eek

I'm reading Brave New World for a project at school. and then I have a bunch of other books I bought that
I haven't started or anything so I need to stop buying them tbh.
I really hated brave new world.. and 1984. Something about dystopias idk

karsella

formerly electrified;;
I just finished the Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (I thought the book was okay, but unfortunately, it wasn't one of my absolute favorites);
I'm now about to start The Last Dragonslayer by Jasper Fforde. :aww:

iTony

Ohana means family.
Currently Reading Dormia.
I picked it up at a used book store because it looked interesting.
Its about a Hidden City in the world called Dormia where people have super abilities when they are sleeping.
Its not Sleep Walking Tho, but Beyond it.

It was different, but I am actually really enjoying it :P