What color are your eyes?

What color are your eyes?

• Total voters

Stargazing

Hazel! Sometimes they look really green, or sometimes more like a copper color. But sometimes they're like Symphony's where they're a really bright Twilight-style gold.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I've always wanted green eyes, my dad has such beautiful green eyes, but I got my moms and so did my brother. BUT they are caramel brown, like orange-ish light brown, when they really pop people say I look like I have cat eyes lol and I guess they go cause my hair is almost the exact color of my eyes, all of it matches it's weird

Nicola

Mine used to be blue, but they changed color around third grade. I now have green eyes :o Or hazel, but I'm going to go with green xD

For the most part, mine are a mixture of aqua and dark blue and silver/greyish. :) Some days they are lighter and some days they are darker. Sometimes the aqua looks like a light green too.

My eyes are blue, with a golden swirl in the middle. Sometimes though, the blue looks more of a green, but it usually looks blue. I love the gold swirl though :)

I voted blue, but they're really blue-green. "Ocean" eyes, I guess. :P It gets annoying with those eyeshadow palettes for your specific eye color.
DO I GET BLUE OR GREEN? Porque no los dos? :imagination: