What Disney-Related Items Do You Collect?

I collect Lion King merch like a previous poster said. I'm mainly going after all the shirts right now, seems like a lot of new ones are coming out. I have a handful of Lion King pins but I haven't really been working on that since it's so hard to find CMs with LK pins on their lanyards in the parks. I also have a few Simba plush.

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
So guys, are you a sucker for the stuffed toys/pins/movies/clothes/household objects?

I want to know what Disney things you love to collect!?

I have a large box of the Disney Classic collection; Blu-Ray and DVD. I keep them in numerical order. I only have about 4 more to get to complete it for the moment.

The 52 'classics' can be seen here:
http://www.imdb.com/list/ozrnGs8JQJo/
Halcyon, which four are you missing? Just curious. I love the classics!

I collect Cheshire Cats and Pirate items. Pins, stuffed toys, posters, anything that strikes my fancy!

lately i have been highly interested by the Thomas Kinkade puzzles. He makes a collection of painted Disney Character scenes, I have finished both the Belle 1000 piece and the Ariel 750 piece. And right now i am working on the Bambi puzzle. they are so beautiful, and on the plus side if you modpodge them you can hang them up on your wall :)

LordeByron

i collect haunted mansion merch. my fave that i have is the haunted mansion game of life. it was a struggle to pack that in my suitcase.

i also collect pins.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I have a collection of mickey ears, pins (like 6 full lanyards) and classic disney movies, im always checking ebay for more tapes LOL

For the mickey ears, I have Dream Ears from years back, they always remind me of VMK, they are so cute, and they STILL light up after all this time.

I collect pins, vinylmations, fast passes, tickets, buttons, park maps, plushes, shirts, snowglobes, plates, and pressed pennies. I will pretty much buy any Disney related item I see at flea markets and garage sales. One day I will have a room just for all of my memorabilia!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I had a stuffed Mickey.. but regrettably he met a violent end.

I have a stuffed Stitch and stuffed Cheshire, a Mickey journal and Tinkerbell mug, and a Mickey throw blanket.

Almost every Disney movie on VHS.

I have a hunger games lanyard with different important pins attached to it. I'd like to start filling it with Mickey and Minnie pins now.