What Disney-Related Items Do You Collect?

So guys, are you a sucker for the stuffed toys/pins/movies/clothes/household objects?

I want to know what Disney things you love to collect!?

I have a large box of the Disney Classic collection; Blu-Ray and DVD. I keep them in numerical order. I only have about 4 more to get to complete it for the moment.

The 52 'classics' can be seen here:
http://www.imdb.com/list/ozrnGs8JQJo/

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
I collect Lion King merchandise of all sorts!
When I have a steady income I'd like to start collecting Enchanted Tiki Room merchandise.

for a while i was really into tinkerbell pins so i have a lot of those.

other than that, i'd say nothing unless you count tickets (which i won't be getting anymore of because they changed the cast member maingate tickets to go with the new regular ticket system so i won't be getting paper tickets anymore) which i probably have at least 40 of?

I collect Mickey ears from dl and wdw, my collection consists of 32 in-park hats and 1 d23 osward ears hat. :)

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
I collect pins, I have a few books worth of them. I also started collecting the vinylmation figures. I have recently gotten a few of the larger ones. Some of them are really unique and cool.

I've collected movies, pins, vinlymations, Disneyland park maps, park popcorn buckets, ornaments, ears/hats, and snowglobes.
I'm sure there's more.. lol

iamabigdisfan

Mainly pins. Have bags full of them. Also every time I'm at WDW I must buy a t-shirt or sweat shirt. Sneakers, socks, etc.. Also I love to buy those grab bags at the Market Place. Got a pirate Mickey!!! Great value for the money!!!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I officially began my pin collection today!

I have to limit myself because some pins are pretty dang expensive. I'm hoping to find some VMK pins on eBay to stick on my lanyard. :)

John

I officially began my pin collection today!

I have to limit myself because some pins are pretty dang expensive. I'm hoping to find some VMK pins on eBay to stick on my lanyard. :)
Get cheap pins on eBay, and when you go to a park, trade Disney employees for the cool ones you see on their lanyards! They can't say no.

When I was younger, I used to collect a variety of toys. I was on my way to getting all of the 7 dwarves from Snow White, but only made it to about 3 or 4 :/