What is your favorite kind of pizza?

Andrew

I like pepperoni, sausage, and bacon pizza. I also like triangle pizza (versus square pizza). I am a fan of both thin pizza and deep dish pizza.

If you have not seen Jon Stewart's pizza rant, I highly suggest you watch it.

Link: [video=youtube;n8IKxbOpt0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8IKxbOpt0E[/video]

Please post what toppings you prefer on your pizza as well as what kind of pizza you like (thin crust, deep dish, square, triangle, etc.)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
6-cheese pizza from..from somewhere i forget but it was amazing.

it wasnt loaded looking like you'd think..it looked like normal cheese pizza but it tasted like heaven

i cant explain

Nicola

Hand-tossed, triangular-shaped cheese pizza :D Especially from Papa Johns with garlic sauce... :halcyon: I also love Pizza Hut's stuff-crusted pizza. Nevertheless, I practically eat any kind of pizza. I'm not too picky when it comes to toppings, but I typically stick with cheese or pepperoni to keep it simple. I love hand-tossed or even thicker crust, but thin crust is okay. Triangular-shaped pizza is the way to go :P

At Bella Italia there is this really divine pizza with shredded duck and spring onions with a hoi-sin plum sauce. If it were stuffed crust, that would've been even better.