What song are you listening to?

well my dad just sat me down and made me listen to a 16 minute-long godspeed! track so that was weird (y)
now im listening to Heartless by Kanye West bc every time i skip to the next song on my spotify radio it comes up with this song again (also weird)

- - - Updated - - -

i refreshed and now i'm listening to what is love by haddaway
aaaawwwww yeeeeaaaahhh

some depeche mode song that isnt personal jesus idk

- - - Updated - - -

All Star by Smash Mouth
SOOOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME, I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHEEEEEDDDD

20 dollar nose bleed by fall out boy
and maybe its just wishful thinking but I'm pretty sure there's a fight club reference omg "who will I be when I wake up next to a stranger, on a passenger plane"

Woe by say anything
!!!!
All the words in my mouth, that the scene deemed unworthy of letting outttt, banded together, to form a makeshift malicia, and burrow bloodily through my tongue and my teeth

- - - Updated - - -

And Insult To The Dead
Ok I s2g my phone is on shuffle but this is the 3rd Say Anything song in a row. Like the majority of my music is Say Anything and Billy Talent but stiiiill its weird
(Not complaining tho)

Don McLean- American Pie

- - - Updated - - -

Woe by say anything
!!!!
All the words in my mouth, that the scene deemed unworthy of letting outttt, banded together, to form a makeshift malicia, and burrow bloodily through my tongue and my teeth

- - - Updated - - -

And Insult To The Dead
Ok I s2g my phone is on shuffle but this is the 3rd Say Anything song in a row. Like the majority of my music is Say Anything and Billy Talent but stiiiill its weird
(Not complaining tho)
Who are you and why are we not friends?
Say Anything pretty much dominates my Ipod.