What television show or movie are you currently watching?

Andrew

I am currently not watching a television show or a movie...but what television show or movie are you watching?

I might watch some Breaking Bad later but I am not sure yet.

Snaps

mischief managed
Breaking Bad is really good. i should be watching Breaking Bad because i need to catch up before the finale.
but i'm watching Iron Man 3 and writing my essay. but more of Iron Man 3.

Shrimp

I'm currently watching the pilot episode of Devious Maids since apparently if you're a Desperate Housewives fan, you'll love it.

neverlander

Well parks and rec comes back tomorrow. <3

Snaps

mischief managed
now i'm watching the new Marvel One-Shot on the Iron Man 3 dvd about Peggy Carter from Captain America
sooooo good. apparently they're thinking about making a tv show based on her which I am totally behind because she is a major ba.

after that i'm going to watch more Breaking Bad

Ness

Breaking Bad! I'm pretty pumped for Sunday, but also a little sad that it's the last episode.
Also watching Sons of Anarchy, and waiting for The Walking Dead to return.

IceyJayJay

All my shows are on breaks right now haha.
But I watch:
Catfish, Glee, American Horror Story, Under the Dome, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Switched at Birth and Twisted.
Thankfully they're not all playing at the same time so I'm not watching a ton of TV. ;p

right now i'm in the middle of watching through game of thrones (still on the first season) arrested development (second season) and orphan black (the only season) and i'll be watching parks and recreation this season (yay it comes on tonight!!), the doctor who specials this winter, and shameless when it starts in january haha.