What Would You Do If....

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
Never let them hang up the phone until they would promise to give me tickets to their next show with all travel expenses paid. If they would, I'd threaten to give the entire internet their phone number.

What would you do if someone said they'd buy you a brand new XBox if you would date them?

Tohrukun

Never let them hang up the phone until they would promise to give me tickets to their next show with all travel expenses paid. If they would, I'd threaten to give the entire internet their phone number.

What would you do if someone said they'd buy you a brand new XBox if you would date them?
i have no use for an XBOX #byefelicia

what would you do if buzzfeed wrote an article with gifs of all your embarassing moments? :o

VampireBoy

I would probably smack that person just cause I can lol.

What would you do if you actually woke up to your worse nightmare happening in front of your very eyes?

Last edited:
Probably go find Leota and cuddle.

What would you do, stranded, with only a potato, a banana and Steve Harvey in the tropics?

well id eat probably eat the banana, give the potato to steve, although I'm not sure who steve is but he sounds rich so id ask him to get a boat to save us.

What would you do if someone told you would eat a poptart tomorrow and it came true?