What Would You Do If....

Ask if I could come over, Even though I don't know any of my neighbors. lol

What would you do if what you were dreaming, actually came true for the day?

If I woke up from it believing it was real the whole time I would honestly start to cope with it very negatively and become outrageously angry and depressed.
Sorry for the melancholic answer :/

What would do if you saw a spider laying eggs at your local cafe?

Explore the kingdom, then probably find some friends and play Pirates!

What would you do if a Haunted Mansion ghost followed you home?

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
That'd be cool, I could scare my friends!

What would you do if you got a perfect score on the SAT/ACT and had the choice to go to any college, BUT the college couldn't be in the United States?

i would go for it bc that would be awesome and id probably go to Australia. But i would be homesick and miss my family really bad

what would you do if everything you touched turned green

Chill

travel the world and touch really famous things like the eiffel tower LOL just to confuse the world

what would you do if you woke up one morning and u had a tail

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Money that doesn’t sustain oneself can hold no meaning; therefore I could donate it to various NGO’s that have no governing self-interest such as the Red Cross. Hording material with the essence of greed provides benefit to no-one and as such, will never overcome the need for a person to accomplish self-sufficiency – that which comes from the inside foremost.

What would you do if you found out that the coffee corporation Starbucks images itself based off of a 16th century depiction of a twin-tailed bare chested siren, an image that has been altered over time to become “more appeasing to the masses” yet remains basically the same underneath what is now hidden; the siren, which according to ancient mythology is associated with such things as cannibalism and death?

lol…history doesn’t lie. It’s funny how they’ve tried to cover up this premeditated use of symbolism to evoke certain subconscious thoughts away from the public eye. There's nothing wrong with drinking coffee but why must a company feel as if they should lie to people and spend millions of dollars to keep their image unblemished. What a waste of time and valuable resources.

nothing because I don't care it is just a symbol and I love sakura lattes with lots and lots of caramel this time of year :halcyon:

what would you do if you woke up and your ears were as big as your hands?

I'd make Chipotle, Wendys, Tacobell, and Starbucks appear in front of myself.

What would you do if you won a free trip to disney for 2 weeks at no cost?