What's The Trick

What's the trick to getting keys in Jungle Cruise?

I always finish all 3 rounds, get somewhere between 34K - 38K points, have gas and film leftover, etc.

I have played about 20 games and no keys.

Ms_Special

I usually finish with around 20k, due to I speed up and force myself to run out of gas. I normally get a key every 3-4 games. Good luck finding a solution!

I played many rounds and no keys, too. People always say how many keys they get but I'm like: Why can't I be lucky ):
I don't know....maybe this is why people seem to feel there is favoritism in the game. :( I prefer to be naive and think that isn't the case....ever.

I know some who do much worse than me in Fireworks and they get a key almost every time where some of us struggle to get even 1 day. There were some comments on another forum that some special privileges and settings are being applied to some players accounts, but not to everybody. Is that even possible? (they were not referring to testers)

Whispered

There can't be favoritism. I don't even know Amy, and I think she kinda dislikes me if *anything*, and I get keys in fireworks quite commonly.

vause

I feel like it's pure luck, not favoritism.
Trust me, I'm on the same page as you - a million games, and yet to get a key :(

Jasmine

I've only gotten one, and that was last night. It was also my first game.
I get anywhere above 20k (my highscore is around 31k) each game and haven't gotten one since then.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I don't know....maybe this is why people seem to feel there is favoritism in the game. :( I prefer to be naive and think that isn't the case....ever.

I know some who do much worse than me in Fireworks and they get a key almost every time where some of us struggle to get even 1 day. There were some comments on another forum that some special privileges and settings are being applied to some players accounts, but not to everybody. Is that even possible? (they were not referring to testers)
I wouldn't listen to rumors. Especially of this nature as it creates drama and mistrust of the players towards the people who run the game. Just my two cents on this as some people do tend to make up some very fanatical things >.>

Some people just have uncanny great luck while others don't. That's all I would describe it as. For JC in particular I have heard it is better to play all 3 rounds when trying to get a key.

There's no favoritism. I know people who are friends with Amy and don't get jack.
Only reason they have anything good is bc they have nerdy rich friends.

Elle

Trust me, it took me a while of jc to be able to get keys. & for some reason the ONLY time I can get keys is when I go to the south room.. I know that probably has nothing to do with it but it works for me so I stick with the south and have been able to get about 5+ keys every other game (and I have had to play alot). It's all just random, hun. I get pretty good scores on fireworks but rarely do I ever get keys. What has always worked for me are the shells and some days i'm lucky, able to get about 2+ keys in 30 minutes, and somedays i'm just VERY unlucky, where I play for hours and get almost no keys and just some crates. I consider the crates unlucky at this point since they are just building up in numbers in my room and it's annoying to play for hours sometimes to only get one or two keys LOL! But it's alright anyhow. I try to see this all in some sort of "fun" perpesctive since I do meet multiple awesome people in the shell game room. :)
Keep trying hun! You'll get keys soon. If jc isn't working for you then try going to play shells for a little and then go back to jc. I did that, played jc for a while and got NO keys, went to shells and won about 5+ keys and went back to jc and won another 5+ keys. It was a great night lol.

Kay

i don't know
i get between 30k-37k and six games i haven't gotten one key.
only one from before the update when it wasn't in your inventory, but i think they gave me one after cuz i found one in my inventory.